interview #38 @RoseAndCrystals

1 What inspired you to write?

I was inspired to write at a very young age because I had trouble with social interactions which caused me to find comfort reading. I read ALOT. And I've always had ideas running through my head and one day I decided to write them down. And it created who I am now. I was also a bit influenced by my mother's creativeness too.

2 What is the best way to advise a wattpad newbie?

 I'd say that the best advice I could give for a newbie is patience and to interact with people, so they notice you and so forth. You can't be popular if no one likes you. Anyway, it may be hard at first (oh I've struggled) but it'll get better. By one person at a time. I mean look at me I just commented ALOT and got noticed for this interview....I think.

3 What's your favorite movie?

My favorite movie...I'd have to say is Love, Simon. Because it shows what somepeople have to go through and it's kind of the only movie I could think if atthe moment. 

4 What's your favorite book?

I'd say 'The Dangerous Art of Blending in' by: Angelo Surmelis. Just like Love,Simon and many other great books this book shows a story of a life and it wassomething I could relate to or sympathize with. 

5 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Well...myfavorite celeb....it has to be between BTS and BLACKPINK. And we would do(doesn't matter with which group) everything that they do in their normallives. I'd just be like creepily there. 

6 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would probably become a banshee to be honest. That's all I can say to describe it. But seriously if be overjoyed. It would be awesome if someone else besides me and a few others could hold my book and be able to read it like all the other countless awesome books out there.

7 What's your favorite holiday and why?

I'd say HALLOWEEN! Of course, it's Halloween. I love scaring others and giving out candy to anyone who comes to my door, except people I know that are my age. It's just awkward.

8 What's the best way to spend a rainy day?

Rainy day, um I'd say the best way to spend arainy day is to sit by a window and paint that rainy day. But not just what yousee but also what you don't see.

9 Who is your favorite author?

I'm sorry but I don't think I can choose a favorite author. There are so many good authors out there that it seems wrong to choose just one.

10 What's your schedule regarding your writing?

My schedule is a bit random at the moment. But I always work on my writingeveryday whenever I have time. In the future I will work on updating my storiesweekly or something like that but for now it's a but hectic. But I always makesure there's room for writing in my schedule. 

11 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes I am very surprised whenever I gain a new follower or vote or comment. Surprised but still very happy. But that doesn't mean I don't question why I've gained anything.

request time!

I'vejust published a new book. https://my.w.tt/pE77ilcfJPp>

And I would like everyone to just take a peek at it. I will be working on this story mainly, but others will be updated at times too. I would like you guys to read this book because it is a quite different pov compared to other stories and I would love for people to explore and maybe learn to love this book. It would mean a great deal to me. It's a lovable story with a lot of heart and learning involved so please, dive right in.