Lance x bullied reader - Crossing the line

Requested by: @Cinderpelt123434

**Important note! I will be switching in between first and second person so that we can get inside your thoughts while at the same time maintaining a cinematic feel to the one-shot. I hope you all enjoy!**

(e/b) = Ethnic background

Dear diary,

So... it happened again. It was the same guys with the same taunts. I just don't know how to describe the exhausted and tired feeling I have heard the same things over and over again. I just don't know why they do it. Is it because I don't look the way they want to me? Or because I act in a really weird manner? I never do anything wrong! What on earth am I getting bullied for? I never know what they want or why they started to pick on me in the first place.

I only get eyes staring down at me, sneers and whispers. I sometimes even start to get hit every now and then. I never hear how they taunt me and I think it's on purpose.

I don't know what to do with these guys. I just hope that they get a taste of their own crap. That will be an awesome and satisfying day.

So long, (y/n)!

I rolled over on my back and looked at the ceiling of my room. There was literally nothing else to do for me. I finished my homework, ate dinner, had a shower and brushed my teeth. I was supposed to sleep, but I couldn't. I didn't know why they wanted to treat me like crap. I sighed and kept rolling over in bed, reading and checking my phone until I somehow fell asleep.

...

"(y/n)!" My mother shouted. I gasped, falling off of my bed. I grunted and scrambled up on my feet. "It's almost 8! What are you still doing in bed?!" She gasped. She stood in the doorway and walked over to me. I grabbed her outreached hand and pulled myself up. "I thought that you were already on your way to school."

I hurried around my room and threw on anything that I found. Mum rushed downstairs and readied my bag as I finished brushing my hair and dressing before running out the door. The bus was a horrible ten-minute wait in suspense. School starts in twenty-minutes and the bus ride takes ten minutes and it takes around fifteen for me to walk from the bus station to school. Maybe if I run, I will be able to make it there on time.

"Westminster," the bus driver called out. My feet sprung across the floor and exited the bus. The bell rang as I passed through the school gates. I released a heavy sigh and walked the rest of the way.

"Oh hey, it's her,"

I growled and ignored them.

"What are you doing ignoring us? Aren't you supposed to pay a fine for doing that?" One of them sniggered. I rolled my eyes and focused on the third classroom on the left.

"Come on (y/n), we know that you're a good kid. Pay up and we won't bother you again. You know what happens when things don't go the way that we want." You could feel his warm breath teasing your neck. It was infuriating and uncomfortable, especially in front of everyone else.

I turned around and slapped him in the face without a second thought. "Cut it out, Lance" I snarled. Lance let out a laugh and folded his arms.

"Maybe, I don't know. I like being this close to you" Lance said.

"Good, it gives me a better chance to knock your teeth out" I replied. His two friends remarked at my saying. I shook my head and walked toward the classroom while Lance was being teased by his two mates.