Sendak x reader - Monster

Requested by: YuukiShuu and BP2017

Here lies the path that you walked away from. You had a life ahead of you, full of wonders and mystery. But, you, out duty and pressure instead. Now you changed your name to 1179. You had no proper name, but a label. You were treated like rubbish, lesser than the maggots which were called citizens.

"1179!" A shrill voice shrieked. Your head jerked to the door of your prison cell. "Come!" The voice hissed.

You obeyed and lifted the frail body from the pitiful floor. Your eyes flamed red and walked behind the nomad to the halls of the experimenting rooms. You fed off the little fat you had left. Was it cuts, fluid extraction, another quintessence test? You didn't know how long you would last like this.

"I would like to introduce you to your new owner" The nomad cackled. "You will be given to one our head commanders, Commander Sendak. For the past month, while you were slacking off in your cell, Commander Sendak has been learning how to take care of you and how to conduct your regulatory check-ups to keep you alive. It is also in his power to stop your check-ups so I wouldn't go upsetting him."

"That's enough." The commander stepped forward and glared at the nomad. "She is my property now and I don't appreciate it when others despise what is mine, especially in my presence" he growled.

"Yes, of course," The nomad retreated back and pushed you forward to the commander. Your weak legs stumbled forward onto the floor before the commander. "She is all yours now." The Nomad wrapped the chains around his hand and disappeared into a black mist.

"Come with me child" the commander ordered. You nodded and followed him silently. Another owner. Did this mean you were a success? Was this another test? What was going to happen if you failed? Or rather, what was going to happen if you succeded? The commander led you past the bridge and into another ship. "You won't be living here any longer in the space station. You are going to be travelling with me and following my orders like a soldier. Is that clear?" Sendak asked.

"Yes sir" You replied. You tried to speak your loudest, but it was hard. Your throat was parched and hunger was the only thing you were feeling.

"I'll show you to your quarters. I've looked at your success rate in mission and your health. It looks like it will take only a week to restore you to full health, am I correct?" Sendak asked.

"Yes, but if I want to restore my capabilities-" "I am well aware of your special enhancements. It seems that you respond well to positive treatment so I will make sure you have your own private quarts and for security reasons, your room will be near mine. Emotion is a trigger to your powers and I do not allow quarrel in my ship, am I clear?" Sendak asked.

"Yes sir" You answered.

Sendak stopped and peered behind his shoulder, "Good." He turned another corner and stopped where two rooms sat side by side. "Your quarters are on the left. I made sure to leave some refreshments and food for you. It seems that the Nomads are no more generous than they are to soldiers under their command" Sendak commented. You stayed silent knowing that any words against the Nomads would get you killed or worse.

"In my ship I allow my soldiers to speak freely so long as they are within conduct if there is anything you wish to ask please come to me and I will decide whether your wish is grantable," Sendak said.

"Yes sir, thank you" you replied. You looked at your quarters and opened them. A bunk hung from the wall with a desk and another door, possibly leading to the bathroom, filled the rest of the space.