Shiro x reader - Rescue part 2

Shiro was pushed into the pod and the doors closed as they did. "Shiro!!" You yelled, pushing Shiro to the pod.

"(y/n)! Don't do this!" Shiro cried out. You didn't listen and slammed your hand down on the eject button. The pod was ejected, and as it was the ship exploded with you inside it.

...

You felt a burning sensation all around you. Your arms and legs felt like they were being fried to crisp. You tried to move, but the second you did you blacked out.

...

You woke up again and this time, you were being moved. Someone was standing your up. "It's going to be okay" A gentle voice whispered. You groaned in reply and fell unconscious.

...

A loud hissing noise erupted all around you. You gasped as the cool air around you whipped past you. Your legs felt like jelly and immediately fell forward. "Whoa, there!" A masculine voice laughed. You flicked your eyes opened and saw Shiro holding you. "How are you feeling?" Shiro asked.

"Like I was burned to death and then thawed from an ice cube" You groaned.

"Really Lance said coming out from a pod was like waking up from a dream standing" Shiro jested.

"Ha... Ha... Ha... Very funny" You moaned.

"I bet you think a kiss is too much to ask" Shiro smirked.

"I can't stand properly and you ask me to kiss you after being in a pod for who knows how long-" "Two days" Shiro interjected. "You are so romantic," You said sarcastically. Shiro laughed at your statement and pulled you into a kiss.

"That's what you get for not giving me a rescue kiss on the ship" Shiro smiled.

"What you expected me to kiss you there?" You whined.

"Kiss me every time you say hello" Shiro smiled.