Keith x reader - Makeover part 2

The second you and Pidge walked in all eyes were fixed towards you and Pidge. Everyone had their jaws dropped on the floor... All except Coran who seemed to be smiling.

"You owe me five bucks" You smirked, seeing the pleasant reaction on Coran's face.

"Dang it" Pidge scowled. "Ha ha!" You grinned.

"It's okay Pidge, you don't have to pay up," You said generously.

"That's good seeing as I never brought any money with me anyway" Pidge breathed a sigh of relief.

"Is there something we should know about?" Keith asked, raising his brow.

"No," Coran answered, tucking our chairs behind us. Your eyes widened wondering if Coran was behind this as well. You shot Coran a look asking if he was on board with this one as well, but the entire time I looked towards him he always ignored me.

"Looking hot (y/n)" Lance side grinned.

"One word and I swear-" You growled.

"What she mean was that she is flattered by your compliment" Allura amended, giving you an evil side look. 

You dropped your jaw on the table when you saw how sly she was. "She's got you trapped in her claws" Pidge teased in a hushed tone.

"Don't think that you won't escape punishment either" You whispered harshly. You clenched your fists as Coran served everyone a new dish.

"Hunk did the honour of cooking our dinner" Allura smiled. You let out a frustrated sigh almost banging your head on the table. "Let's eat!" Allura innocently smiled.

"Hopefully, a food fight will break out. Then I can escape this dress and makeup" You moaned.

The whole time at dinner all the guys couldn't help, but stare at you and at each other. For the first half of dinner, Keith and you were communicating silently. You told him that Allura was behind this and that Coran may have known about it. It was then you realised that the boys actually looked a lot cleaner than they usually did. And wait... Did Keith have conditioner on his hair?! Oh... My... Gosh... Keith actually washed his clothes as well...

"Uh..." You said, unable to got another word past your mouth.

"Keith! I've seen you locking eyes with (y/n) for a while," Allura suddenly piped up.

"Ooo!" Lance awed.

"Something's happening" Pidge evilly grinned.

"Allura!" You and Keith scowled.

"Denial!" Lance and Hunk grinned, high-fiving each other.

"Guys, knock it off," Shiro said dully.

"Oh lighten up Shiro," Coran said, nudging Shiro. "Don't you want to see these two blossom like flowers?" Coran grinned, his eyes sparkly with poetry.

"No" Shiro replied.

"Oh now you're just becoming a party pooper" Coran humphed, crossing his arms grumpily.

"I'm done" You sighed, pushing yourself away from the table.

"Same here," Keith said, walking out the door.

"Oh, where are you two going?" Allura asked.

"Training deck," You two said in unison. You and Keith suddenly realised that you were going to the same place and left at the same time. "Oh no," You sighed, slowly turning around to everyone at the table.

"How long do you think it's going to take for them to fall in love?" Lance whispered over to Pidge.

"One week" Pidge answered.

So guys, I just decided to make alternative endings because I thought it was a good idea at the time! :D Lance, Hunk, Shiro and maybe even Coran for those of you who like it/request it will be posted soon!

Cheerio <3