Purple Paladin x Kolivan

Requested by: QueenOfCorona

"I doubt that," You scoffed. You stood near Pidge's bedroom door leaning against the wall while the other Paladins sat on her bed or on the floor.

"Oh come on! You don't think that Allura has been a little, I don't know, NICE to this guy?!" Lance exclaimed. He shot his arms so hard that the entire mattress shook.

"Lance has actual got a valid point for once, Allura does seems to be warming up to this guy a lot" Shiro commented.

"Yeah... Seems a little fishy" Hunk added.

"Even if Allura has been warming up to this guy then so what?" You questioned.

"I've got a problem with my princess warming up with another guy!" Lance answered.

"Allura better not start dating this Kolivan guy!" Lance humphed. Your heart skipped a beat when Lance mentioned Allura dating Kolivan. Although you didn't say or show it, you had a thing for Kolivan, the leader of the Blade of Mormora. You didn't need to explain how dazzling he was to you. His eyes, strength, voice and character woed you past the differences of the two of you. He was Galran, you were too but partially.

"Pidge, you haven't said anything, what are your thoughts?" Shiro asked.

"I don't know, Kolivan doesn't seem to pose a threat in any way. I'm not too bothered about having him around, I mean, we have Keith with his who apparently is half Galran so I don't have that much against him" Pidge answered.

"The Blade of Marmora are our allies against the Galran Empire, if Allura does warm up to one of these guys maybe it's for the better. It would help with her grudge against the Galras" Keith said.

"I agree, it would make things a lot easier if Allura does at least warm up to one of them" Shiro replied.

"Shiro! You're supposed to take my side of the argument! Allura is supposed to be with me! How could you just let her go like that?!" Lance exclaimed.

"Because she's a person who has her rights" Shiro answered.

"But-But..." Lance stammered.

"But what?" You sighed, face palming.

"This isn't right!" Lance cried, falling back onto the bed.

...

You and the Paladins were on the bridge planning for an attack on the Galran Empire. "Though your resources are antiquate, we are in need of resources so if we are to assault the Empire head on, we need to resupply our forces" Kolivan pressed a few more buttons on the holo and displayed an image of some kind of blockade on a planet similar to Earth.

"This planet is known for its food and weapons, it has been a Galran favourite for decades. The soil is ever fertile and the people are easily persuaded. It was one of the first planet to be conquered and one of the hardest to infiltrate" Kolivan said.

Allura stood across the holoterminal, seemingly studying the blockade, but you knew that she was actually looking at Kolivan rather than the image. You could hear her heartbeat at an increasing rate. You growled under your breath, earning some dirty looks from other Marmora warriors.

"So what's the plan? Are we going to liberate the planet or resupply forces?" You asked.

"This planet cannot be liberated just with our forces, we will resupply our forces here and let the seed of rebellion grow" Kolivan answered.

"Okay, how do we do that?" You asked.

"We will infiltrate the barricade with a single spy while the rest of us take a cargo ship inside the planet and bring supplies and information to our spies" Kolivan answered.