Keith x Half Galra - Just like that

Requested by: Neverlander23

"So... Not a werewolf... I'm a were-alien?" You said aloud. You looked at yourself in the mirror, barely keeping them trained on the same spot. You were a freak of nature. You weren't entirely human, but the genetics of another species were definitely there.

You grew up alone out in the middle of nowhere. You had to hide your bright yellow eyes, sharpened claws, and purple hair somehow. You parents were an old couple who had the heart to take care of you rather than drown you in the river or leave you in a cave to starve to death.

"I can't handle this anymore" You sighed. You pulled yourself away from the mirror and grabbed your bag and boots. "I'm going out for a ride!" You shouted.

"All right honey! Be careful out there!" Your mother called with a weak and frail voice.

"I will!" You replied, walking downstairs and out into the desert. You walked over to the side of the ranch and mounted onto your dirt bike. The old folks you were staying with had dirt bikes and desert four wheel drives. It was a nice advantage that you had. It gave you the freedom to roam.

You revved the engines and drove off into the desert. Your helmet blocked anyone, who bothered to be here, from seeing your hair. Not like you cared anyway. You recently had been dying hair dye to cover your unnatural colour. Sometimes you would colour only bits of your hair to make it look like you had streaks and highlights.

You kept driving until you saw something. 'No way' You thought.

You increased your speed and headed straight for what you took as a house. As you drew closer, the shape became clear and more defined. It looked like some kind of ranch house that was built with only a single bedroom that was stacked on as a second floor.

What was very bold about the house was what was parked next to it. A red and white hoverbike was parked there. Meaning whoever owned that bike had to be there. You wanted to explore, but knowing the way of the desert, you knew not to go in; Whoever goes into the desert either wants to be alone or has to be alone.

You drove back home and by then the table was set and dinner was ready. You felt bad for the couple to make dinner for you while you weren't there and promised to make this week's meal for the couple so that they wouldn't have to work. You went to bed very curious.

You had night vision, super hearing and a very sensitive skin. It made you very catlike, not that you liked them very much. They liked you of course which made you feel bad. You tossed and turned in your sheet, trying to get the thought of that house out of your mind. 'That house is so hard to ignore' You thought.

It was a shack in the middle of nowhere! A diamond sticking out of the rocks, a golden nugget in the middle of a pan of sludge! It was it! You groaned and tossed even more until,

"(y/n), please try to go to bed," Your mother requested.

"I can't, I'm wide awake," you called back.

"Then, please do anything you can to make you fall asleep" Your mother pleaded.

"Anything you can to make you fall asleep" you quietly whispered. You thought about it for a bit and hesitated. You could see where you were going without headlights, you would be able to hear anyone coming from afar and you knew where you were going. All you needed to do was get out and go.

'Okay, you just need to go downstairs past the creaking planks, out the squeaky door and start the engines far enough from the house to make sure that they don't know you're gone' You thought to yourself.