Pidge and reader (Friendly) - Earth Girl Time

Break time! After a long day of training, you and Pidge decided to have some Earth Girl Time (EGT for short). It was awesome to have some time together to talk as friends. Sometimes you'd talk about the guys and what annoyed you the most or how you're feeling. You know girl stuff. But tonight you two were having a blast!

Both of you were on the floor laughing and crying. "Oh my gosh and remember the time Lance and Keith nosedived towards the ground!" You cried. Tears were gushing out of your eyes and you couldn't stop the laughing.

"Yeah! And Lance said 'I win" Pidge whooped in laughter. It took a while for the two of you to finally calm down.

"Honestly, I'm glad there aren't many girls here" Pidge admitted.

"Really? Why's that?" You asked.

"Well, if there were a lot more girls in the castle then we wouldn't be having this much fun" Pidge replied.

"Oh! Now I get it" You smiled back.

"Speaking of guys..." Pidge grinned, wiggling her eyes brows.

"Pidge you're only fourteen," You said dully. "Yeah, but you're (y/a)" Pidge sang teasingly. "Who do you like?!" Pidge grinned excitedly. Pidge poked her face out right in front of you. "Gosh Pidge, I didn't know you'd get this excited" You admitted. "Come on! Tell me!" Pidge begged. "Is it Shiro, Keith, Lance or even Hunk?" Pidge demanded. The more Pidge asked, the higher and faster she said her words. If you didn't stop her now her voice would be able to crack every glass cup in the castle!

"Ok ok ok Pidge! I'll tell you!" You said, giving in to her screeching. "Yes!! So who is it (y/n)?!" Pidge asked, grinning excitedly.

What do you think guys? Which Paladin do you have a crush on? (Not exclusive to just these guys! Garla, Atleans and other characters are included)

Please comment your answer below and let's see who's the most popular guy

Cheerio! <3