Headcannon - Shiro x Grown up Pidge

Requested by: sammiev05

I am a girl of my word and I said that I wouldn't involve Pidge in any one-shots. So instead, I'm going to imagine what Pidge is going to be like when she is older and what her imaginary relationship with Shiro might look like. So here we go!

<3 Shiro and Pidge started off a little awkwardly. Pidge being totally into her geekiness and Shiro being sucked into his duty being the dad and leader of the Paladins, but somehow they start to like each other during the process of being contained in the same ship together for a looooonnnngggg time.

<3 Once Pidge finds her family, Shiro will have to meet her father. Since Pidge's dad has worked with Shiro as a pilot and a lone man, he can be the judge of whether Shiro is the right man for his daughter. But we all know that no one can resist saying no so Space Daddy.

<3 Everyone in the Castle of Lions will raise their eyebrows and scratch their heads, but after a week or two they get used to seeing Pidge giggle frequently, walk around the castle holding hands, always sitting next to each other at meals and having each other's back during missions.

 <3 They could possibly be a power couple. Shiro, being the dominant one of the relationship, will probably (Mostly always) be the more level headed one compared to hot headed Pidge. Shiro and Pidge don't always have the best communication with each other, but when they get down and talk it only takes a few hours, hugs and tears to sort things out and they becoming stronger each and every day.

<3 Pidge could possibly be the Space Mum, but Allura took that title when she ordered the guys outside for training and locked them outside the castle while she hailed thousands of shots at them. Pidge would probably be seen as more of a Space Aunty because Allura is so strong in her 'motherly' title.

<3 I can't think of anymore... Pidge cooks better? Who do you think will cook better? Shiro or Pidge?