Room cleanliness Headcannon

Keith – It really depends on when you come in. Some days he's got the room so spick and spam that you can see your reflection on the wooden floor. He's got his clothes neatly folded away in his draws, with some pieces of clothing not so neatly put away. Other days it looks like a warzone. He walks in between the fine line of clean and messy.

Lance – Never go into this guy's room unless you want to talk a walk into the jungle. His room is strewn with clothes, littered with candy wraps and filthy with dust under his bed! This is mostly because he lives at the garrison and never thinks about cleaning his room, but it is a complete mess!

Pidge – Did you really think that she would be that clean? Nope! As the geeky nerd she is, she likes to keep this professionally messy. She has her clothes all stacked on her bed and a few pieces of rubbish here and there, but it's her desk that needs help. It's covered with paper, gadgets and other tech gizmos that she's been working on.

Hunk -  Cleanliness to perfection, he's an engineer, the long lost relative of Wasabi from Big Hero 6. His clothes are all ironed, folded and hung in the right place. All the coat hangers are facing one way. His floor is squeaky clean. His bathroom is cleaned every day. Basically, he has the cleanest room of the bunch.

Shiro – 0_0 I did not expect this... THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS ROOM!!!!!

Shiro – Sure there is, air

Me – That doesn't count!!! Where do you sleep???

Shiro – On the couch

Me – Isn't that uncomfortable?

Shiro – Not unless you get used to it

Me – Why don't you go and get a bed?

Shiro – I work most of the time and I don't have any time to build a or bed or waste space with that, besides, the couch is my bed now *Pats the worn out couch

Me - *Facepalms