Keith x Reader - Who are you?

Admit it! You've had the biggest crush on the hot head of the team (a.k.a Keith). But... You've been having trouble wondering whether or not you wanted to date him... One day he was as social as Lance, joking around, giving people hugs and smiles. Then the next day he's that shady character you saw on the first day you met him. And let me tell you, he wasn't very happy to have a stranger come into the castle, especially when that stranger was you. Even though you were Shiro's cousin!

You sat on the couch as the other Paladins took a break from training. Everyone was literally lying limp on the couch, closing their eyes and ears from everything and everyone. From the distance, you watched Keith as he rested on the couch. You couldn't figure it out. Was he an introvert or an extrovert? What love language did he have? What does he like doing? Heck! Why is he so shady to other people?!

You let out a frustrated sigh and collapsed your head into your hands, leaning on your knees. "What?" Keith asked all of a sudden. You were so lost in your thoughts and frustration that you jumped in surprise and yelped in the highest pitch you had ever yelped in. "Gosh! Calm down (y/n)!" Keith groaned, blocking his ears in agony.

"Sorry," You mumbled.

"Give her a break Keith" Hunk piped up.

"Since when were you a part of the conversation?" Keith humphed, glaring at Hunk.

"Was there even a conversation between you two?" Shiro asked, half wondering half asking.

"I dunno sounded more like a question then a yelp" Lance commented.

"Wow... Thanks, Lance" You sighed, feeling the heat of embarrassment flushing on your cheeks.

"Come on guys you're making (y/n) feel bad" Pidge piped up, sitting cross-legged on the couch.

"Oh sorry about that" Shiro apologised, adding an apologetic smile. "Nah I don't think I need to apologise" Lance smugged, relaxing back into the couch. "Hey!" I protested angrily. "Just because you think you're perfect Lance doesn't mean you actually are!!" I screamed, fully expressing my anger. "Back off (y/n)! Lance was just doing his thing! That doesn't mean you should just rant about like that" Keith growled. 

Keith looked like he was ready to pounce. His hand was near his Bayard while the other was holding the edge of the couch, reading to launch the rest of the body into the air. 'So that's who you are' I thought in my head. Keith wasn't just a hot head. On the outside, he was rough around the edges, but on the inside, he had a deep loyalty to his friends. You smiled secretly finally figuring out who he was.

Big shout out to @the_black_rose34 who was the first to comment on this book!

Please help me write more one-shots for you guys by commenting or even subscribing! Your efforts to help will me will be greatly appreciated! :D 

Cheerio! <3