Keith x reader - Distracted by love

You were quietly sitting on your desk typing up your essay when a message popped on the bottom of your screen. You were tempted to read the message, but when another message appeared, the original message rose higher in view. Your eyes flashed over to the message.

Keith: What are you up to?

You rolled your eyes and clicked on the message, opening up messenger. You typed:

I'm studying, you should be too

You watched the icon as Keith typed his reply

Keith: No you're not, you're talking to me ;)

You: Darn it Keith! Why do you drive me so crazy?

Keith: Because I am hot and you know it

You: So hot that I need some water to splash onto you

You quickly got up and grabbed your water gun. You aimed and fired at the window of your next door neighbour. You smirked when you saw the guy inside freak out. "Open your window Keith!" You shouted.

"No!" Keith shouted, waving his hands. You could hardly hear him, but his reaction and physical expression was enough to answer the question. You ran over to your laptop:

You: You better open your window

Keith: I've made that mistake of leaving my window open once. It's locked shut and you can't get in.

'Oh yes I can' thought. You typed in one last thing

You: You're right, I can't I'm going back to studying

Keith: Good, cause I'm going to back to doing my Math homework

'Poor Keith' You sniggered. You grabbed your water gun and walked out your room, taking your time to walk out the door. Mum and Dad were in the kitchen, thinking you were studying. You quietly tip toed to the front door and silently cracked the door open. Knowing that the next part was going to be loud, you slipped your shoes on and quickly opened and closed the door.

You bolted from the door and ran over to Keith's house, knocking on the door. A few seconds passed when a feminine figure appeared. "Tell me you got a water gun" She said. You smirked in reply. "Keith's upstairs studying" She informed you.

"What would I do without you Makayla?" You giggled, stepping into the house.

"Make sure you get him, he's been annoying lately" Makayla groaned.

"Don't you worry, I've been working on my aim recently" You whispered, walking up the stairs. Makayla walked ahead of you. She led you to Keith's room. She knocked on the door while you hid.

"What?" Keith demanded.

"I want to come in!" Makayla said.

"Go away!" Keith ordered.

"But I want to come in!" Makayla whined.

"What do you want to do anyway?" Keith asked.

"I want to give you a big hug!" Makayla said, asking for the water gun. You nodded and handed your water pistol over.

"Fine, just one hug" Keith sighed. You heard Keith trudging over to the door. The door clicked open. Makayla jumped up when she saw Keith and locked him in a hug. Keith was knocked back onto his bed when Makayla started spraying him with water.

"Hey I wanted to do that!" You protested.

"No! I have the power! Mwa ha ha ha!" Makayla cackled, spraying water from your own gun. You charged towards her and wrapped her in a bear hug. Makayla squealed and squirmed when she was held hostage. Keith quickly snatched the water gun off of her and started spraying you.

"What the heck Keith!" You shouted.

"You were involved with this as well as you Makayla!" Keith replied, spraying his sister in the face.

"Hey!" She sputtered. Makayla quickly twisted her way out of your grip and run for the door. Keith sprayed you one more time, but you tackled him onto his bed. You grappled for the water gun. Keith's long arms didn't allow you reach for the gun. You growled in frustration and gripped his arm and pinned it to the bed.

"Gotcha!" You smiled, pinning his arm. You held his arms down and reached out for the gun. You finally snatched it off of him and cheered. "Woohoo!"

"Ha! But it's empty, who's got the final laugh?" Keith teased.

"Me," You answered, leaning forward to kiss him. Keith didn't hesitate to kiss you back and brushed your wet hair away from your face as he closed his eyes.

"I have the final laugh! Mum and Dad are on their way here right now! MWA HA HA HA!!!" Makayla crowed.