Christmas and New years short!!!

"Jingle bells.... Jingle bells..." Lance sang bluntly. "Where the heck is Hunter?" Lance groaned. Lance swung his hanging leg off the edge of the couch.

"Wherever she is, she better have a good explanation" Pidge grumbled, folding her arms.

"She's three weeks late and all the organic and cooked food is off" Hunk sighed, eyeing the food that was neatly set on the table. His eyes stared at his creations withering away.

"I told you she wasn't going to be here on time" Keith commented, lying on the couch.

"Let's not get the idea into our heads. I'm sure Hunter would have loved to be here, just give her some time" Allura said.

"Princess, I'm not how long that excuse is going to work" Coran whispered.

"Trust me, it's stopped working three days after she went dead silent" Keith muttered.

"You don't think she's dead do you?" Pidge said aloud.

"Oh my gosh she's dead guys! She'd dead for real! This all makes sense! She's not responding with any texts or calls! She must be dead and we're the last ones to figure it out!" Hunk asked.

"Calm down Hunk, I'm sure she's not dead" Shiro smiled, jogging over to Hunk to calm him down from his dramatic breakdown.

"I think she's dead" Pidge muttered.

"Same here," Lance replied. Everyone sat in silence, like they had always been.

"I'm here!" I shouted, bursting into the room.

"Finally!" Keith exclaimed.

"Do you know how long it takes to come here without a wormhole you nitwit! And to think that I had to find all these people to bring with me!" I grumbled.

"What people?" Shiro asked.

"These guys!" I smiled. The room flooded in with girls and guys alike.

"Ey! It's Blake!" Lance exclaimed.

"Hi Lance," Blake smiled.

"Hey Lance is mine!" Zianna exclaimed, storming over to Blake.

"Uh, who the heck are you?" Blake questioned, placing her hands on her hips.

"The girl who is going to get Lance" Zianna smirked, wrapping her arm around Lance.

"Hey I saw him first!" Blake growled.

"Don't make me use my powers!" Zianna roared, her hands glowing with power.

I sniggered over Blake and Zianna fighting over Lance. I looked over to Keith who was happily talking with Nitro. "I totally ship it" I muttered. "I need to make a name for this shipping ASAP" I added. My eyes flicked over to Shiro who also had a single girl wrapped around him. "Hinata," I smiled. "Oh great, did I make that one-shot or didn't I?" I cringed.

"Nobody seems to know me" Hunk pouted. "It's always Keith, Lance and Shiro" Hunk sobbed. I cringed when I saw the big guy cry. I took a step forward, but stepped back when I saw Pidge coming around. Did she just grow a few more years?????

Pidge was taller and a lot prettier than she was just a few seconds ago. "Hunk?" She said, placing a hand on Hunk's shoulder.

"Pidge?!" Hunk exclaimed. "What happened to you?" Hunk asked.

"Remember when we were turned into babies?" Pidge asked.

"Yeah why?" Hunk answered.

"Turns out there are some side effects to the cure" Pidge laughed nervously, rubbing her neck. Hunk couldn't stop gazing at her. Which is understandable. Pidge was definitely pretty.

"I like them" Hunk smiled.

"What?" Pidge asked.

"I think you look really nice" Hunk answered.

Pidge blushed at his compliment, "Thanks Hunk."

'I ship this so much' I thought. 'Now that Pidge is older I so ship this. If the effect wear off I'm not going to ship this, but oh my gosh! The mechanic and the techno-wiz! Shipping it like crazy!!!'

"Hunter!" Allura smiled.

"Hey Allura!" I waved.

"It's so good to see you. I am very sorry for your trouble coming here. I should have opened a wormhole for you" Allura cringed.

"No no! It's fine, it's my fault for not warning you or telling you that I was coming. I was coming, believe me, but then I remembered everyone else and wanted to invite them. It took some time to pinpoint and gather everyone into one ship and travel to the castle" I explained. "But in the end, we got here and now we can finally party!"

"Yes! And what a celebration this is! Unfortunately, all the food has gone rotten and all we can serve you is goo" Allura sighed.

"Already three steps ahead of you. Zianna can restore the food for you and Blake has some serious cooking skills so she was able to whip up some Earth goodies for you and Coran to try! You should really try the donuts and Tim Tams" I suggested.

"Yes! That sounds wonderful, I'll go get Coran!" Allura grinned, running off to find him. I watched her go. She went to search for him and found him already at the food table eating donuts like it was water. In fact, he might need some water soon enough.

I walked around the room hopping from one conversation to the other. Some familiar faces were scattered everywhere. Tristan was, thankfully, alive and well. It was a bit sad seeing him being the only guy here. I struck a conversation until the party died down. When it was time I asked Hunk for the microphone.

"Hey everybody!" I shouted. "I just want to thank everyone for coming and preparing this party because tonight was the best night ever!" Everyone shouted and cheered. "But we can't this party to ourselves! I've decided to record us saying Happy New Year and Merry Christmas. It might come a bit late, so I want you to look as happy as you can and scream and shout for the guys that are going to see the video. Ready? Party cheers and three, two, one!"

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Don't forget to comment any question down below for Q and A!