Shiro and Hannah - Memories part 5

Hannah's POV

Kill. Destroy. Rip. Growl. That's all I could think or desire. Everything I encountered sparked a relentless desire to rip them apart. Living beings were worse because I could hear their heartbeat. They obviously did more than just amputate my arm, they augmented me. Everything that stood in my way was ripped to shreds. My legs moved on their own and my mind was just a programmed A.I. that taught the rest of my body to move. I didn't know where I was headed, but my legs did.

Keith's POV

"Pidge you ready?" Shiro asked.

"Ready," Pidge answered.

"Okay, everyone remembers the plan?" Shiro asked.

"Duh, I made the plan" Hunk answered.

"Ay ay! I added some things to this as well so I made the plan as well!" Lance jutted in.

"Got the plan in my head, ready to go if the rest of you are," I said.

"Good man" Shiro replied. "Pidge, take it away" Shiro ordered.

"Right away Shiro" Pidge smirked. The team departed from the Castle. Shiro, Lance, Hunk and I stayed behind while Pidge darted towards the ship. I waited for the signal. Pidge went under the radar as she flanked the ship from behind. The ship's engines suddenly exploded, rendering the ship helpless.

"Okay let's go! Just because the engines have stopped doesn't mean that it isn't still moving" Shiro shouted. "Keith I'm sending you in to get Hannah out," Shiro said.

"Shiro we discussed this!" I growled.

"Oh come on Keith!" Shiro sighed.

"She's your sister Shiro, it's about time you should accept that," I said.

Shiro sighed over the radio and stayed silent. "Fine" He answered.

"Good, cause the fighters are coming out. Get into the ship and rescue Hannah, we'll cover you and make sure that we make it home" I said. Shiro left and spearheaded toward the ship without another word. "Okay guys, let's make sure that we get Shiro and Hannah back" I ordered.

Hannah's POV

"Hannah," a voice whispered. The whispering had been going on for the past few minutes. I thought it was my imagination getting the better of me, but it had been a reoccurring thing and it was definitely not my imagination this time. "Hannah," it whispered again.

"What is it?! Who are you?!" I demanded.

"I am your master and you will by my hand" The voice answered.

"Wait, I know you. You're Zarkon" I growled.

"Yes I am" he answered.

"What are you doing in my mind?" I asked. Silence. "Answer me!" I roared.

"Your arm responds to electric signals from your brain, we rewired the arm so that we can control your mind from your arm" Zarkon answered. Cold blood chilled my bones. I could be controlled at any moment at any time and all I would do is nothing because I wouldn't be me. I screamed and began to punch the wall. "It's no use, your arm is one of the most advanced with metal plating and shields that we have ever created," Zarkon said.

"You make it sound like you're proud of yourself" I shouted, furiously pounding the wall. A dent the size of a dinner table was cratered into the wall.

"That is because I am. Your friends are outside right now trying to save you, but they should be worried about themselves instead of you because you are going to be the ones hurting them."