Purple Paladin x Kolivan part 2

Keith pulled his sword out and attacked the first three guards in front of us. You stayed behind and pulled our your Bayard. It took the form of a rifle and you fired away at any target that got a little too close to you or Keith.

"How did they find us?" You exclaimed.

"Pidge, what happened?" Keith demanded, clearing a path for you both.

"I don't know!" Pidge replied. "I hacked everything, they shouldn't know about you, let alone know which elevator you took! There are hundreds of them going down the surface" Pidge protested.

"There must be a mole" Keith grunted, swiping another drone's head off.

"What? There can't be a mole in the organisation!" You exclaimed, ducking under one of the drone's shots.

"It's the only explanation, Kolivan and his two warriors never left the bridge since you guys were deployed, monitoring your progress throughout the mission and no one else knows about this mission or the spy down there," Shiro said.

"Wait, so he's been listening to everything we've said?!" You exclaimed.

"Yep," Shiro replied.

"My life is ruined" You sighed.

"(y/n)!" Keith pulled you to the ground and shielded you from a hail of shots. "We're pinned down" Keith growled.

"Hold your shield down," You said, aiming your rifle. You cleared the first wave of soldiers until there was enough room for Keith to start working again. While Keith advanced in front, you snipped off anyone who tried to get your brother off-guard.

"Coast is clear" Keith announced.

"Nice work Keith" You complimented. "Ever thought of becoming a lumberjack?" You carefully jumped over the bits of robots scattered across the floor until you caught up with Keith.

"You'll see me in a forest with an axe the day that Zarkon turns into a pig" Keith jested.

"I'll let Zarkon know about that when I meet him" You giggled.

...Back at the Castle...

"Your two Paladins are quite gifted partners" Kolivan complimented, "Especially the female warrior, she was very thoughtful and quick-witted. You are very fortunate to have such a warrior in your ranks."

"With all due respect sir, she is also one of us," One of the warriors said.

"So is the other one," The other said. Kolivan looked at his two warriors and thought before looking back at a video feed of Keith and you. Allura raised a brow as she watched Kolivan.

"What do you think about Kolivan?" Allura whispered to Shiro.

"Huh?" Shiro asked.

"He seems to be watching (y/n) a lot more recently, do you think?" Allura asked.

"Well honestly I can't blame Kolivan, (y/n)'s a great kid, I bet she could sweep any guy off of his feet even without her trying" Shiro chuckled.

"Really?" Allura silently growled.

...

Keith and you walked in the urban streets of the planet watching for someone with this description: A cyan symbol that matched the Blade of Marmora on the right shoulder. Only thing was it was on the guy's skin. The spy was just upgraded in security to work for the Galran Empire which meant that he would be wearing armour.

"Well this is wonderful" You sighed. You just heard the plan and this was not going to go down well. "I hate this plan" You moaned.

"Well do you have a better idea?" Keith questioned. "The only other way to get them without their armour is when they're doing fitness training," Keith said.