Haxus x Galran reader - The Light

***WARNING***
Really graphic so if things like  that scare  you, don't read this one and skip to something a lot less dark

Also, if you were the one to request this one-shot, please make yourself known so I can tag you in this!

"Haxus!" You called out. Your whisper carried out harshly in the dark hallway. Impatient and eager, you peered out from one of the hallway pillars. Suddenly a hand wrapped around your waist and pulled you out of your hiding place. Haxus brought you into an embrace and kissed you sweetly on the lips.

"Taking a risk like that get you into a lot of trouble (y/n)" Haxus sighed.

"If it means spending one more night with you, it would be worth it, I love you Haxus," You said. Haxus smiled and lifted your chin to into another kiss. You melted into the darkness and embraced Haxus tightly. He stood only a head taller than you. This height forced Haxus to embraced you more. You loved it all the more.

Haxus suddenly parted with you. "We should get out of here before a patrol comes around, it's a miracle that one hasn't found us yet" Haxus whispered.

"Agreed," You nodded. Haxus offered his hand. You quickly accepted it. Haxus led your running through the hallway until you two were out of the academy. You looked at the blackened sky. The stars were blocked tonight and only an eerie shade of purple flew enough light. You frowned and leant against Haxus. "I hate this place," You said.

"Then you're one of the strongest women I've known. You were working here before I even arrived" Haxus said.

"That was because I wasn't a student here, I was working as a secretary for my father" You replied.

"Even so, I admire how you were able to stand strong even though your father forced you to study here to become a soldier" Haxus smiled.

"There were so many times I wish I could die and get away from this place" You admitted. Haxus saw your despair and brought you closer.

"If you stay alive and keep going I promise you, I'll work hard and help you climb the ranks and together we will make the galaxy a better place and you won't have to hide in another man's shadow ever again" Haxus vowed. You closed your eyes and indulged yourself in those words finding promise and peace.

"I look forward to that day," You said.

...

"Attack! Repel! Withdraw! Dodge! Attack! Repel! Withdraw! Dodge!" The trainer repeated over and over again.

Though the blade in your hand was light and there was no armour to weigh you down, exhaustion haunted your body like nothing else. You panted from your own heat, sweat layering onto your skin. Your hair was cut short, but it did little to stop the heat from your body.

"(y/n), you are slowing down" The trainer growled. You dared not to glare back even though you could. Those eyes were something else because you had seen them your whole life only with one emotion hidden behind the veil of duty to honour and the Emperor Zarkon. Those eyes belonged to your father. "Fix your pace or your entire squad will have to repeat this exercise again" The trainer warned.

"Yes father," You answered.

"You do not talk to me, we may be of the same blood but here you are only a little more than the maggot you were ten years ago" the trainer snarled. You nodded your head in acknowledgement invisibly trembling from the very presence of your own father. "One more time and if any of you slow down to the snail's pace of my daughter, you all will face the consequences together and the person who fails the team will have double the punishment!" The trainer declared.