Lance x Neko reader - Nine Tales

Requested by: Miyo-Senpai

"How in the world did we find each other?" Lance chuckled.

"I don't know, you'll have to answer that yourself" You answered. Lance and you were cuddled up on the couch while he stroked your hair. Unlike other girls, your hair was... Different. It was coloured white and a lot smoother than other girls. The thing was... You were part cat. Some might say cat because of the ears and the ever appearing and disappearing whisker tattoos that appeared on your cheeks every so often in battle. Others would come up with some bizarre.

Lance played around with your hair until he brushed past one of your ears, which you twitched upon contact. You giggled at the sudden contact, "That tickled."

"What this?" Lance smirked, lightly brushing against the tips of your ears.

"Hey! That really tickles, stop!" You exclaimed, batting his hands away from your ears. You were careful not to scratch him. Your nails were tough as iron and sharpened like knives. It took a while for you to be able to use them playfully and not get anyone hurt, but mistakes would still appear here and there.

"Ouch," Lance yelled. You gasped and examined his hand. A small scratch began bleeding. You covered up his hands to stop the bleeding and reached for a bandage that you always carried around. "Like I've been saying before, clip your nails" Lance sighed.

"Nu uh! You know I'm attached to these" You replied.

"Are you still milking that?" Lance groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm still milking that because if I clip them, it will take weeks for them to grow back and I hate using swords instead of my claws" You answered.

"Yeah, we talked about this" Lance humphed.

"Yes we did and we both agreed that these things usually happen when you start something" You answered back, finishing wrapping him Lance's hand.

"I start these things, excuse me?" Lance exclaimed.

"Uh yes, you did start this. You tickled me, I told you to stop and then I ended up scratching you because you wouldn't stop" You said.

"Well, this wouldn't have happened if your nails were so sharp!" Lance grunted. You rolled your eyes and shook your head. Lance was so childish you wondered who was the most humiliating. You, because of your genetics, or Lance because of how rash and immature he was. Gosh, that was a hard decision.

"Well, I say it was your fault," You said, poking your tongue at Lance.

"It was totally your fault!" Lance protested.

"What was your fault?" Shiro asked, walking in with your brother. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I had a brother. His name was Ash. Tall, well-built, real looker for the ladies and a great friend. And let's not forget that he's a Neko as well.

"Let me guess, (y/n) scratched you up again" Your brother guessed.

"Couldn't have been more correct brother, and it wasn't my fault" You declared.

"It was not my fault! She was the one who scratched me" Lance argued.

"Hey, sharp or blunt, these would have met you anyway" You replied.

"Either way, you chose to date my sister Lance. It's your fault for not thinking about these consequences. As a Neko, I can tell you that scratches are an inevitable thing about us" Your brother said.

"See, my brother says it's a normal way of life for us" You smirked.

"Family bias!" Lance exclaimed.