Shiro x reader - Outside help

Requested by @Autogirls

"You should tell him (y/n)!" Allura squealed.

"Uh uh! No way am I telling him!" You shouted back, holding your ears in case they blew.

Let me fill you in. You were writing in your journal thinking you were alone. When suddenly Allura pops into your room. When you were writing, the face of the page was turned towards the door letting everyone see. This lead to Allura going in with a heated conversation.

"But if you don't tell Shiro that you like him then what's the point of liking him?" Allura wondered. You replied with silence, thinking how to answer that.

"Well... What if..." You stammered, too nervous to even think about the possibility of being turned down.

"So what?" Allura asked, grabbing your wrist.

"Wait what are you doing?!" You exclaimed as Allura tried to push you out the door. "Oh, there is no way that I am going out this door!" You said, bracing your hands at the doorway to prevent Allura from pushing you out. Allura grunted and strained as she did all she could to push you out the door. You fought back with all your might. You were not getting out that door.

Allura let out a frustrated groan and stopped pushing you. "Obviously, someone has been training hard" Allura sighed, walking out the door past you. You smirked and folded your arms in satisfaction.

"Like I said, I am not going out that door," You said, flopping back on your bed.

"Maybe," Allura smirked, walking out.

...

"Lance" Allura whispered, quietly knocking on his door. "Lance!" Allura quietly called out again.

"Yes beautiful?" Lance answered, slowly opening the door with a flirtatious smile. "

I need your help," Allura said, ignoring Lance's efforts to flirt with her. "

What's the matter gorgeous?" Lance asked.

"(Y/n) has a crush on Shiro and I need your help to get the two together" Allura explained, after closing the door tightly.

"Whoa really?!" Lance exclaimed, dropping his act.

"Yes," Allura answered.

"Shiro also has a crush on (y/n)!" Lance grinned.

"That is wonderful news!" Allura exclaimed.

"How do you think we should tell them?" Allura asked.

"Tell them?! No baby cakes you can't tell one love bird that the other bird likes them. You have to give a little push and subtly hint it to them" Lance explained. Allura gave Lance a quizzically, being completely uninformed about human's tendency to use birds as metaphors. "Okay, just let me do all the work and you can watch me while I do my magic" Lance grinned.

...Next day at training...

You worked hard on your hand-to-hand combat with the training bots. Since you didn't have a bayard or any other kind of weapon, your only other option was to train for close combat. You could take two bots on the very rare occasion when you were up for a challenge, but that seldom happened. Today, however, you only trained with a level three bot that got you focused.

You faced the bot head on learning how to dodge and block your opponents moves. You started to hone your skills of getting behind our enemy and attacking from there. As the bot lurched forward with a straightforward punch to the head you quickly grabbed its wrist and pulled the bot down to the ground where you stomped your foot against its head ending the session.

You wiped your drenched forehead from the all your sweat. Your hair and clothes were matted onto your skin after a grueling workout. If anything, it looked like you ran a marathon through the Sahara desert. You randomly flicked your head to the exit where you saw Shiro walking in. You quickly turned your head away as if you heard something behind you to avoid letting Shiro see you blush. 

"Still have any energy to spar with me?" Shiro asked. Shiro was smiling. He was always smiling, but every time he did you had a fantasy of thinking that every smile was for you, even though it probably wasn't.

"Sure," You answered, even though you felt like you were going to faint on the ground right now. Any time with Shiro was worth it.

You braced yourself with a steady stance. Shiro smirked and readied himself. You waited for Shiro to make the first move. Shiro took the chance and quickly lunge forward. At the same moment, you decided to sweep his legs from under him. As both of your actions clashed Shiro tripped a few steps forward while you crouched on the ground. Your sweep only managed to mess up Shiro's lunge causing him to wobble a bit.

You collapsed back on the floor as exhaustion. Lance walked in with his Bayard already in blaster mode. "Okay, I might have the hit the showers now" You sighed, letting your head fall back.

"All ready?" Shiro asked, surprised.

"Yeah," You panted, "I think I overestimated the amount of energy I had left" You admitted.

"Here I'll help you up," Shiro said, offering a hand up. You gladly accepted his hand and smiled as he pulled you up.

Suddenly someone (cough cough Lance) pushed you from behind. Your body, too tired to fight, toppled over towards Shiro which caused him to fall back. When Shiro hit the ground your lips crashed onto his. "Whoa!" You exclaimed, quickly getting yourself up. Shiro sat up after you got off him and gave Lance a sharp look. Lance quickly turned away acting as if he never did anything.

"Uh... Sorry about that" You quickly said, amending yourself for that... kiss. Shiro didn't reply as a blush slowly crept up his neck.

Lance smirked from a distance. Shiro's face was turned away from you and Lance. Lance quietly gestured you to Shiro with a flick of his head. You replied with a look of worry. Lance gave you the annoyed look and sharply pointed at you then at Shiro. You pulled a nervous face and took a deep breath in before making you move.

You quickly pecked Shiro on the cheek and walked out the door. Shiro's eyes widened in surprise and watched you walk out the door. Shiro turned to Lance stunned. Lance cheekily waved Shiro off motioning him to follow you. Shiro smiled and got up and quickly caught up with you, smoothly creeping his hand towards yours.

Lance grinned and silently punched the air in success. Allura excited popped her head into the training room with a beaming grin. "We did it!" Allura squealed.

What do you think guys? Too much matchmaker influence?

As always, please comment your requests below or at the first page titled 'Rules.' Subscribe of your feeling like it, but you don't have to. Some feedback is appreciated guys so please tell me what I need to fix or keep doing guys! Have a great day!

Cheerio! <3