Sendak x reader - Mercy part 2

Requested and demanded by Raissakel 

You snuck around the ship as you placed a hand over your needles. You watched as a pair of guards walked past in an adjacent corridor. You quietly drew out two needles that sang a silent death song as it slid out of your belt. With one swift move, each needle stuck itself into the necks of the Galran patrol soldiers. You silently rummaged around the Galran soldiers looking for any weapons or ID cards.

You picked up to be what looked to be a Galran rifle and took both, slinging one on your back and carrying the other. Picking up the blasters seemed familiar, but... You had never done this before... Have you?

You were on a mission to assassinate someone. Not a mission that was issued by the Princess, but one that you issued on yourself. Sendak, your target had caused so much trouble for you and the Paladins. So, on a 'covert' mission you took the liberty of turning all communication off in order to do your job.

On the ship's bridge

"Commander Sendak, we have an intruder aboard, shall I have the drones eliminate her?" A Galran soldier asked.

"No!" Sendak replied, a bit harshly than he wanted it to be. "Send a patrol to capture her, I recognise her" Sendak ordered.

Your POV

You walked around silently as you walked around the ship's corridors. Ever since coming back here you've been getting flashbacks of being in a similar ship. But it was like the feeling of Deja Vu from a dream you had rather than an actual memory. "Attention soldiers, assemble to the bridge" A voice ordered through the coms. Sendak. You hid in the corridor and watched as an incoming patrol marched to the bridge.

"Thanks for the navigation guys" You grinned.

You thought up a plan as you tailed the patrols. 'If all the soldiers on the ship are there on the bridge then I'll need another way to get a clear shot at Sendak...' You thought. You quickly thought up a plan and hid your needles as best as you could while making your rifles as obvious as possible. If this plan was going to work then you had to do your best to make sure that your main weapons were middle from sight.

You pulled out both of your rifles and arms both your hands with each weapon. "Yo purple face!" You shouted at the patrol ahead of you. You pulled up both blasters and open fired on the patrol. Unfortunately, these guns weren't automatic, but your trigger fingers were ready to pull. On your first round, you took down three soldiers before the rest took cover.

You tried to make this look good and took cover using your second blaster as a shield. You aimed at anything that stuck out. A soldier's leg when he stepped out, the face of a Galran when he stepped out to take a shot. You worked like a sniper waiting for one of them to pop out into the open. Everyone now and again some would dare to switch leaving them out in the open.

You waited until there were about three left until making your move. You made it look like you were going cocky, rushing forward when there were only a few left. You lurched forward to the closest Galran soldier and broke his neck the second you got your hands on him. A pair of hands latched onto you with an iron grip. You kicked and pulled against the hold like you were panicking. You swerved side to side until you finally blacked out. The other soldier must have knocked you out.

You awoke in a solitary cell. The room was dark and you couldn't see. You moved your hands around wondering if you were cuffed. Your wrists were fixed together and so were your ankles. You were tied in a crouched position, sitting with your legs folded beneath you. You smirked and moved your hands towards the right side of your thigh. You fumbled your hands around and felt two needles.

You pulled the pair out and waited. You knew that he was going to come. With your experience in the military, you knew that the leader will always check up on the prisoner for an interrogation or for a period of taunting. Either way, that door was going to swing wide open.

Hullo peeps! Yes, I am making a part three for this one-shot. I know, it's something new, but hey! I'm always up for a change. Part three will come out soon with the ending, hold onto to your seats guys! :D

Cheerio! <3