Lance x reader - Haunted house

"Lance..." You shuddered.

"I think there's something behind us" Lance quivered.

"Oh don't tell me that you're scared as well!" You whined, gripping onto Lance's shoulder. "You're supposed to be the brave one here Lance" You whispered harshly.

"Hey! We just started training a month ago and now you expect me to be some war hero?!" Lance retorted.

"You drive a giant blue lion in space fighting Galras in order to keep the galaxy at peace! What do you expect me to think?!" You grunted.

"I don't know! Maybe your human boyfriend that has fears like any other human being?!" Lance growled.

The two of you walked further into the house. So far you and Lance stayed on the lower levels. only exploring rooms that had no doors in case they closed behind you. You've had a few hiccups and scary moments. Especially when you thought you felt a hand trickle down your neck. You exited the last room on the bottom floor and all that was left was the upper level. You and Lance stared at the small flight of stairs.

"I should have brought my bayar" Lance sighed.

"Well tough guy, I hope you still have some basic combat skills up when we go up there" You replied.

"Excuse me? When we go up there? Are you planning to travel up a spooky flight of stairs in a haunted house?!" Lance screamed.

"Well, nothing happened down here so what's going to get us up there?" You questioned, walking up the stairs effortlessly.

"A bunch of scary monsters that have been hiding up there the entire time, waiting for us to come to them" Lance replied, refusing to take another step forward.

"I'm going up higher" You teased, taking a few steps more.

"You're going to get killed up there," Lance said, trying to get you back down without having to go near the stairs.

"Not unless I have my protector up there" You sang, walking up even higher.

Lance started to look nervous and stressed. "(y/n) come down now!" Lance ordered, taking on a Shiro look.

"Bye bye!" You waved, disappearing to the top floor.

"Great, now my first girlfriend is going to get killed in a haunted house" Lance sighed, slumping his back down so far his fingers touched the floor. Suddenly you started screaming from the top floor. "(y/n)?!" Lance shouted, flailing his arms around as he sped up the floor. "(y/n)?! Where are you?" Lance shouted, frantically looking around for you.

He squinted his eyes as they tried to adjust to the darkness. There was a faint hint of lighting shining from downstairs, but if you strayed too far from the stairs then you would be engulfed in eternal darkness.

"Lance!" You cried out from the farthest room.

"Coming (y/n)!" Lance quickly rushed towards you but jumped back when he saw it. A giant figure loomed at the door and jumped towards him when he got too close. "AAHH!!" He screamed. Suddenly, out of the blue, the shadowy figure began to laugh.

"Wait... (y/n)?!" Lance asked, frustrated.

"He he he!" You giggled, stepping out of the shadows.

"You are so easy to scare" You laughed, smooching your boyfriend on the cheek. "You... Are one scary woman!" Lance gasped.

"Says who?" You teased, walking down the stairs.

"Says... The ghost that's about to kidnap you! Look out (y/n)!" Lance screamed.

"Hardy har har" You replied, turning around to give Lance the look. When you turned around a white ghost stared down at you and slowly loomed its bony hands towards your face. "OH MY GOSH!!!" You screamed, running down the stairs faster, exiting the house in seconds.

"Wait! Don't leave me behind (y/n)!" Lance shouted from inside the house. 

Sorry guys for interrupting the Makeover part 2 stream, but before that, I was writing the Haunted house one-shots. So one more of the haunted house (Lucky last Keith) then the Makeover part 2 stream will continue :D

Cheerio! <3