Hunk x Reader - Haunted House

Seriously guys, this guy really needs some love

You sat on the couch hanging upside down. This was literally the most entertaining you could do right now in the castle. After the ship crashed in the middle of the nowhere the systems were all in a mess. This wasn't as bad as Allura's A.I dad going haywire, but man you were bored!

After hours of hanging upside down you suddenly heard footsteps from the hallway. You looked up and saw Hunk walking past.

"Hey Hunk!" You shouted.

"Bwa!" Hunk screamed, jumping in the air.

"Ha ha ha!" You laughed, almost falling off the couch.

"(y/n), I love you, but p-lease! Don't do that!!" Hunk pleaded.

"Ha ha ha!!" You laughed, wiping a few tears.

"You. Are. Scary..." Hunk humphed.

"Oh! Speaking of scary, want to check out that haunted house sim?" You asked.

"What?! No, no, no, no, no!" Hunk quickly refused, "After being scared by you I am NOT going to walking into a haunted house!"

"Oh come on Hunk, it's just a sim!" You reasoned.

"Well, sim or not! I am N-O-T going into the sim!!" Hunk shouted.

"I could make that casserole you've been begging me to cook" You tempted, smirking. Hunk suddenly became stressed wondering of the dish was worth the scare.

"If you add some side dishes and make it a meal then you've got a deal (y/n)" Hunk offered.

"Deal!" You quickly accepted. You leaped off the couch and dragged Hunk all the way to the sim.

...

You prepared yourself with a simple flashlight while Hunk brought along his bayar. "Hunk it's a sim not a 4D cinema," You said dully, giving Hunk the look.

"Yeah I know I know, but you know I get scared easily!" Hunk said nervously. You let out a disappointed sigh as the simulation began to create a lonely and abandoned house.

The old house was being lit by the setting sun. Its wooden planks screened an eerie shade of gray. The walls were old and shattered leaving black holes for any creature to look out from.

"(y/n), I'm already freaked out just by looking at this thing! Let's get out of here!" Hunk quickly rushed towards the exit.

"No!" You quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the house.

"No, no way! That casserole is going to have to wait!" Hunk screamed at the top of his lungs.

With that, Hunk hoisted you onto his shoulders and dashed out the simulator.

"Oh come on Hunk!" You growled. With his feared grip you knew that no matter what you did, you would never pry yourself out of his arms. When Hunk was out of the door he quickly closed the door behind him.

"Phew!" Hunk sighed in relief.

Behind him, just outside the door Keith and Lance stood there looking at you with confused faces. "Don't ask" You sighed.