Keith x suicide - You're not alone

Requested by: @EchoOrdel

The alarm rang. 7am. I wished that it was all over. When you wake up in the morning you're supposed to feel either really happy because you live in such a wonderful house with a nice family or complain because you found something to complain about... Not me. I pushed the covers of my blanket aside and timidly dressed myself from pyjamas into a causal look. I didn't bother about what I wore as long as they covered my arms and legs.

I walked out my room and tip toed out. If I was lucky...

"Where are you going?" A woman asked. I turned around to see a woman behind me.

"I'm going to school" I answered. "C-can you..." I mumbled.

"Speak up kid" she snapped.

"Can you drive me to school?" I asked.

"Does it look like I have time to do that? No! Got catch the bus or something! Take the train if you have to!" She huffed. She walked past me and disappeared into the house. It was a ten mile walk... How was I going to get there in time? I sighed and walked toward the front door and closed it slowly behind me.

...

"Where have you been?" I looked to the lady beside me and waited for what was to come next. She complained that I was always late and that I was a trouble for her and the rest of the school staff. I was pushed through the hallway into the classroom and shoved down onto a seat. The teacher at the front was not pleased to see me.

"Welcome to class (y/n), it's a pleasure to see that you are late, again." The teacher said my name like it was a curse upon her. I pulled my books out from my bag and began to sulk when I remembered that I didn't have any packed lunch and only a couple of dollars. "Is there something wrong miss (l/n)?" The teacher asked. I looked up and shook my head.

"No," I answered.

"All right then, everyone open up to page 63, we'll begin our revision from there," she said. My mind was tired. I couldn't concentrate and when I tried to, nothing seemed to be processed. Lasts night... I was up too late trying to study and clean mum's mess after that party she had with her friends. My head swayed back and forth. No no no! If the teacher saw me!

"Miss (l/n)!" The teacher shouted. "Are you trying to mock me by falling asleep in my class!" She demanded.

"Uh no she was just sneezing miss" a boy said. I turned to him as e kept his eyes locked to the front. That's right, his name was Keith.

"Hmm," She hummed. Somehow there was a supernatural force that made the lunch bell ring. I packed my books, but I was so tired... Half of the books I tried to put into my bag tumbled out onto the floor. I moaned and dropped to the floor to pick the rest up, but someone else was picking them up for me.

"Here you go," Keith extended my boom to me with a smile.

"Thank you." I stared back at his eyes. It was... Warm. It was so warm and it looked like kindness. They were so open and inviting. I wanted to stay looking at his eyes. It sounded creepy, but they were so different from the eyes that usually stared me down.

"Um... I hope you feel better," he said. Keith walked out the door and left me standing alone. I blinked my day dream away and followed everyone out into the lunch hall. When I saw the menu and the prices, I wished I never came here. I could only afford a bag of chips. They were all that I could get and I really didn't want to waste it all. I decided that it wasn't worth it and that it was better for me to raid the fridge rather than spend the little money I had left.

I walked over to the bubblers and took a long drink from that and spent the rest of the day staying awake and out of trouble. When 3:30pm came. I tried sanding at the front door of the school to ask a ride home. I probably chose the wrong door to stand at because everyone who passed by either said no or something worse than that. I could call my mum, but... Maybe it was worth a try. I somehow managed to live up to seventeen in her care so maybe there was a slight chance that she would say yes for some kind of reason. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.