Shiro vs Lance x Reader - Pranks

Requested by: Genocide-Rene

Shiro's POV

She was beautiful. And not only that! She was loyal, dependable, willing and independent. I loved it. I loved it all.

Your POV

You looked at Shiro, casting a few short glances when he didn't look. You smiled. Someone had a set of eyes on you and you know exactly who it was. That was the reason you smiled. Knowing that someone liked you brought that smile to your face.

Lance's POV

I grinned looking at Shiro and (y/n) helplessly look at each other. I wonder... Maybe this is a little opportunity to have a little fun...

Third person POV

You were in your room quietly doing your own thing. Shiro 'for some reason' always walked past your room when he wanted to get somewhere. Whether it was because he wanted a drink or because someone had called him, he always walked past your bedroom when you were inside. Lance was, fortunately, in the room next to you and his convenient spot helped him set up a prank.

One day while Shiro walked past your bedroom he gathered all his courage to walk past your bedroom, looking through the door and smile at you. Unfortunately, the second he passed your bedroom he took a fall and landed flat on his face. 'Great, you made yourself look like a complete idiot' Shiro thought to himself. Lance tried to keep it together as he clamped his mouth shut trying not to laugh.

"Oh my gosh Shiro! Are you okay?!" You exclaimed, rushing out of the room to help him up.

"Wait-" But before Shiro could warn you about the tripwire you took a tumble and landed on Shiro. Because Shiro had turned over your lips crashed together. It wasn't the best kiss because you two smacked each other's head, but it was still a kiss.

Lance growled silently after seeing the happy ending and quickly thought of an ingenious plan.

...

"Hey, Keith!" Lance shouted over to Keith who was in the training room.

"Kind of busy!" Keith growled, blocking a swipe from the Gladiator's sword.

"Yeah yeah, but can you do a favor for me?" Lance asked.

"No!" Keith shouted.

"Okay then, what do you think is better? Defeating that level five guardian or humiliating Shiro in front of (y/n)?" Lance asked.

"Defeating the guardian. Shiro's our leader and I plan on respecting him as one unlike you" Keith grunted, after being kicked in the stomach by the guardian.

"Okay," Lance said, walking off.

"I'll just have to do all these pranks by myself then" Lance sneered, smiling an evil grin.

...

First, was the classic whoopie cushion. (y/n) flushed with embarrassment the second Shiro sat down. When Lance tried that again Keith came to Shiro's rescue and made his plan backfire by planting the cushion on Lance's seat to teach him a lesson.

Next was the Galra prank. Lance somehow made a portrait of a Galra and placed it in front of Shiro's door so that when he walked out the door, it would be the first thing that he saw. Shiro screamed like a girl on the top of his lungs and noticed a pink message on the corner:

"Hope you liked my present, Love (y/n)"

Shiro found that hard to believe that (y/n) would do this to him and blamed Lance instinctively after having a 'talk' with (y/n). "Why would I do that to you? I know that have PTSD!" You protested.

"I know I know, I just wanted to make sure okay?" Shiro replied.

"It was Lance, wasn't it?" You asked, folding your arms.

"Probably," Shiro sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Need a hug?" You asked.

"Nah, I need a way to make Lance taste his own medicine" Shiro answered.

"Well..." You said, slowly feeling a smirk creep onto your face. "Why don't we?" You asked.

...

You and Shiro got all the cling wrap you two could find and hung it in front of Lance's bedroom door while he was asleep. You also took the opportunity to decorate Lance's room with spiders, lizards, and snakes. You also placed a puddle of goo near the edge of his bed so that when he got up he would feel a cold puddle of muck the second he got up.

Shiro made the fake animals and quietly took his clothes out of his bedroom. "Is that really necessary?" You asked.

"(y/n), you're not a guy, trust me, this is what it means to take revenge" Shiro smirked. You sighed and rolled your eyes. 'Guys' You thought.

...

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Lance screamed at the top of his lungs. The moment he saw the creepy insects and creepy crawlies Lance sprung from his bed and landed in the puddle of goo. "Ew ew ew!" Lance cried in disgust. Lance tried to walk out the room to wash his feet, but slipped into the glad wrap and found himself wrapped in cling wrap. "Help!! Someone help me I'm stuck! I'm rolled like a sushi here!" Lance cried out.

You and Shiro entered the scene laughing. Shiro held a video camera and recorded every single detail. "Oh come on guys!" Lance pouted.

"That's what you get for messing with the only couple in the castle" You smirked, placing a hand on your hip.

"Wait I thought you two only liked each other from the distance!" Lance exclaimed.

"Oh, we never told you? Shiro and I have been dating for a month" You smiled.

"WWWHHHAAATTT?!?!?!" Lance exclaimed

WWHHAATT?!? Did anyone see that plot twist coming? If you did comment #sawthatcoming below and please give me some feedback for more of these one-shots, shorts and headcannons. If you guys have more requests please comment them here or in the TAKING REQUESTS page.

As always, I'm always open for requests and am slowly completing all your requests and really need some more. For those of you who requested and are still waiting, I am sorry for the delay. It's not that you aren't special to me or that I find your requests insignificant. I am trying to find new ideas for your requests. If you have any ideas that I can use please comment your requests and scenario down below and I will start writing.

Cheerio! <3