Keith x Badass - The broadsword and the gun part 2

You strapped yourself in for an uncomfortable ride down to the city. The thing was that the Paladins were putting themselves in a crossfire between an old rival of yours. Not that it mattered. Putting your life in endanger was always a part of the job and right now, your life was in endanger because of three reasons: the authorities, the Galran empire and the Paladins. If either three found out what your real purpose was, you were finished and all three would gang up on you.

You made sure to be prepared for the worst. What looked like your luggage was actually a whole stockpile of weapons that were strategically packed in case anything got a little dirty. You were ready to take down all three sides if need be.

"So... Do you have a ship down there or something?" Hunk asked.

"Nah, after this I'm going to take a shuttle to another planet and meet up with some people" you answered.

"What kind of people?" Pidge asked.

"Old business partners" you answered.

"How old?" Lance asked.

"Old enough to call them geezers, but they've been around long enough to create a well-known cartel" you answered.

"These guys don't sound very safe," Hunk said.

"Hunk, in this business, nothing is safe" you replied.

"We're here" Keith announced. You waited for the particle barrier to lift and jumped out of the pod. Hunk already had a hand on one of your bags and passed it down to you.

Suddenly a volley of shots fired at you. It was the Galran empire. "Didn't think it would take them this long to get here" You growled. You charged forward and took down as many soldiers as you could.

"(y/n) get back here!" Keith ordered.

"You came here to drop me off, your mission is complete so you don't have to worry about me. Just leave and you'll be safe, I'll keep them busy here" You said. Keith watched as you broke through the ranks and took down multiples opponents with ease. He felt relieved when the number of Galran soldiers decreased rapidly. He charged back into the pod. As they lifted up Hunk spoke up.

"Uh guys, there are more Galran forces coming toward (y/n)!" Hunk said.

"Nah, she's good, I mean look at how she's taking down all those guys," Lance said.

"Yeah, but there are a lot of them coming look! They even have a tank!" Hunk exclaimed.

"What's a tank doing here?!" Lance exclaimed.

"That tank is for us! Hunk evasive manoeuvres!" Keith exclaimed.

"Hunk you're piloting too slow! Keith, take the wheel, Lance, do you think you're able to shoot some soldiers from up here?" Shiro asked.

"Won't that draw their attention to us?" Keith asked.

"That's exactly what we're doing so you better be good behind that wheel Keith," Shiro said.

"I'm the best pilot of the group" Kieth smirked.

"You better be otherwise we'll be shot out of the sky" Shiro grinned. Hunka and Keith quickly changed position and Lance cramped himself into a comfortable position at the co-pilot's seat and started shooting. You fought on the ground slowly tiring out. The number of soldiers never seemed to go down! It was like there was an army out to get you. You retreated back to your luggage and ripped it open. You quickly grabbed a few clips of ammo and rushed back into the array of battle.