Keith x reader - To be sure

Requested by: sabrinamarie24

"Coran said that we had to find what?" I said, looking around me. Mission objective: Finish the shopping list at the shopping mall.

"Coran said to find the lenses for-" "The hyperdrive?" I asked.

"Yes, the hyperdrive, basically" Keith sighed. I giggled and wondered along with him. "Hey," Keith said. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to a stop.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Look" Keith replied. I looked and saw a knife shop.

"Does this have anything to do with your knife?" I asked.

"What knife?" Keith sputtered.

"The one you keep under your pillow. The blade that has a symbol that matched the Galra's. The one that matches mine" I said, revealing an identical blade.

"Where-where did you get that?" Keith asked.

"I don't know, I've had it for years. I can't remember a day where I didn't have it, even at school" I answered.

"You went to school with that thing?" Keith gasped.

"It's also how I got expelled. Turns out that even at six years old, I was able to take down three adults using his knife" I replied, "I was homeschooled after that, but my parents... Weren't my parents. That was the day when my foster parents told me I wasn't blood-related to them. They found this blade in my hand when they found me at their doorstep. They tried to separate me from the blade, but I got it back somehow every time."

"No way" Keith whispered. "So... What does that mean?" Keith asked.

"It means that we're both going to get these blades looked at by him" I answered, turning to the shop owner.

"Oh, you're back," The alien said loudly. "Look, I know we got off to the wrong hand, but mind opening your brain to some mind-boggling sales?" He asked.

Keith stepped forward, but I stepped first. "If you don't tell me where these blades are from then your life is going to be ended by them" I threatened.

"Oo! So serious, what are you going to do, hammer me down by one of my own knives?" The shopkeeper taunted.

"That's strike one," I said. I gripped my blade and plunged it into the desk.

"Hey!" The shopkeeper exclaimed. Branches of electricity cracked desperately across the surface of the counter and fizzled until it was no more.

"That's your emergency button wasn't it?" I asked. "You have no help, strike two will be the loss of all of your arms," I said.

"Wait wait wait!" The keeper stuttered, "I can be reasoned with, I can trade those blades for more money than you could imagine."

"I'm no bounty hunter, not anymore. But I can still talk and kill like one, limb by limb. We're here for answers so if you've dealt with my kind then you know that we don't like wasting time. Time is money" I growled.

"Okay okay!" The keeper whimpered.

I smiled and handed him the blade. "This blade was given to me by my parents. His blade came from his too, although he doesn't remember it. Can you tell us where these things are forged and who forges them?" I asked.

The keeper gingerly held the knife and nervously examined it. "I can tell you that it's made of a very rare metal. No one ever harvests these materials anymore. It's like thousands of years old. I don't know how you even got your hands on it" The keeper said.