Keith x reader - Stress relief

Requested by: GravityWillFall01

You sat on the couch with, your fingers tapping the keys. It had been hours without you noticing and while you were waiting, you stared at the blank document sitting on your screen. Let me run you down on the problem, you were on a writer's block and let me tell you, you weren't enjoying it. You and your friend mind were staring at each other while looking at a bright, white screen... How sad.

The door opened. You didn't mind the door and just kept staring. Keith, noticing your intense concentration on the screen curiously walked over behind the couch and blinked at your screen. "Uh, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Thinking," You answered.

"About what?" Keith asked.

"About what to write" you answered.

"Don't you already know what to write?" Keith asked. That tickled the time bomb a few more seconds down the road. The edge of your brow and lips twitched while your eyes flashed anime white.

"Eh no" You answered, "I don't."

"But don't writers normally write? They get ideas like crazy don't they?" Keith asked. His head slowly flew towards you sitting 9 o'clock from you. Your eye twitched at that moment. You were frustrated and this was not the time to get close and personal, even to someone you had a crush on.

"Keith... Can you not get too close to me?" You asked, straining against the anger that bubbled all over the surface of your skin.

"Too uncomfortable?" Keith asked.

"You could... Say that" You grunted. 'More like if anybody has the audacity to touch me right now, I will rip them into shreds and launch them into space for everyone to see!' You thought.

"Okay, sorry" Keith apologised, sinking back behind the couch. You breathed a sigh of relief and stared at the computer even more.

"Okay that's it, I'm taking a coffee break, want some?" You asked Keith. Keith blankly stared at you before shrinking into himself and rubbing his neck nervously.

"Uh sure" Keith answered, shoving his hands in his pocket. You shrugged and walked over to the kitchen with Keith following closely behind you. You had always known that Keith had a crush on you. It was painfully obvious. It was almost like he wanted the whole universe to know that he had a crush on you. It seemed shallow from your end. The way he smiled and rubbed his neck was not attractive at all. In fact, it wasn't a Galra that was going to take this boy to his knees, it was you.

You rolled your eyes and thought why he would have a crush on you. Believe me, you were friendly as they come, but your energy was a whole other story. You woke up with so much energy, calling you sugar would be an understatement. Coffee inside your systems would be the world's worst nightmare because of your tendency to get caffeinated so easily and the consequences are so bad, your friends always dreaded the way you weren't a minor so that you could drink alcohol. Trust me, you weren't the best person to have a crush on.

Keith, for some odd reason, didn't stop you making a cup of coffee so you decided to make him a cup too. It wasn't because you had a crush on him, it was almost out of habit. For the past few weeks, you and the team decided to go for a holiday and forget about the mission for once. Risky move, but the past few months of fighting had been catching up on you and your fingers were itching to write again. It was weird to finally have some time on your hands to let your fingers loose on the keyboard.

Keith was standing in the kitchen looking around the place. The whole cabin was made out of wood creating a wonderful beach cabin experience. There was the classic fireplace in the living room, bonfire pit near the beach front and lovely covers in the beds that were scattered across the house. It was so good to get some rest and relaxation. Maybe this would become a future hang out place for the group, everyone seemed to like it here a lot.