Altean Prince Lance x reader - My Princess part 3

There are no words that anyone can feel when they meet the one. You had no idea that this guy would be the one. Your story together was a little rocky at the start. When you first met him, you thought of him as a really weird person. For someone as handsome as him, you would have thought that he was confident, really arrogant and just bossy. He always had Ace around and almost went everywhere in a limo. You just pushed him into the group of the rich guys and ignored him while you just moved on with your life. You always wondered what would have happened if you didn't treat him like that.

A few months later, he started talking to you. You found him as the farthest person from a rich and spoilt guy. He was mannered, careful with what he said but unafraid to be goofy. Admittedly, he was really shy at first and only made bad jokes. But as the two of you began to develop a real friendship with one another, you began to realise that he was an amazing person. The thought of dating him hadn't crossed your mind at all. That wasn't until he kissed you for the first time. You were shocked at the turn of events.

The story was that you were going to ask how Lance was doing with the assignment you were working on together. Lance was busy in his own world, thinking about his home planet in Altea. He had no idea how to answer and just asked for you to excuse him. You gave him a concerned look but nodded okay. Lance was so relieved to see you understand that he gave you a kiss on the lips when he walked away. You were dumbfounded in the middle of the hallway and just stood there for a good minute trying to process what just happened. He had kissed you so suddenly and that started your interest in him.

You had never thought of dating him until that moment. You began to realise that he was handsome but caring. Not that you didn't know that. It was just that you never thought of him the same way you did after that moment. More and more of him was suddenly revealed to you and you wanted to know more about the boy you thought a weirdo on the first day. When he apologised you couldn't help yourself and kissed him back before he was even able to finish his sentence. It was awkward trying to figure things out. It took a few months for you and Lance to figure out if you wanted a relationship with each other. Very soon, you were together and look where that took the two of you now.

Three years later you were on the planet Altea, getting dressed for your wedding. The whole day you had butterflies in your stomach. Flashbacks of dates, awkward moments, fights, plans about the future and talks about this day was playing through your mind like a movie. Every teenage girl and guy dreams about the one they're going to marry in the future. You had to calm your breathing. You were living the day you were dreaming about all your life. You were soon ready and walking down the aisle.

Lance wanted to have an Earth styled wedding. Your parents were brought to Altea with some exclusive friends whom you trusted. Everyone was smiling, crying or silently screaming in their hearts and mind. When you walked down the aisle, your eyes were on Lance the whole time. He was staring right back at you. You and Lance had grown up with one another and now you were adults, marrying each other.

You stepped up to the altar, next to Lance. The speech was over too quickly.

"Do you, Lance, take (y/n) as your lawfully wedded wife? To love her, serve her and cherish her with all your life? In sickness and in health?" The Bishop asked.

"I do," Lance answered. Your heart skipped a beat.

"And do you, (f/n) (l/n), take Lance as your lawfully wedded husband? To love him, serve him and cherish him with all your life? In sickness and in health?" The Bishop asked, looking at you intently.

"I do," You answered. Lance's heart skipped a beat.

"Then congratulations, you are now lawfully and wonderfully married. You may kiss the bride" The Bishop smiled. Lance eagerly closed in and locked his lips on yours. You caught him and placed your hand on his cheek. Lance wrapped his arm around your waist and held you tightly. You and Lance pulled back at the same time.

"I love you, (y/n)" Lance whispered.

"I love you too Lance, so much" you replied. Lance began to well up in tears as did you. You were together and nothing was going to change that. You were in his arms and he was in yours. The two of you walked down in each other's arms and rested like that until you reached the end.

"Three cheers to the bride and bridegroom!" Allura shouted. The whole crowd cheered and roared at the celebration of your marriage. You turned around to see your parents running toward you. Lance released you to your parents. Your mother and father held you tightly.

"I'll miss you, my daughter," your father said.

"We love you," your mother said. You were filled with tears at those words.

"I love you too" you replied. You squeezed them both and pulled back to look at them. Their faces were slightly wrinkled with age and joy put together in a beautiful combination. "I'll miss you" you whispered. Your father leaned in and kissed you on the forehead.

"Go and be with your husband," your father said. You nodded your head and embraced them both again before returning to Lance. Lance smiled and wiped a tear away from your face. You smiled and wrapped your arms around him. Lance held you tightly and lead you to the carriage. There wasn't going to be an afterparty for the two of you. You guys were too eager for the honeymoon and decided to skip the party.

"I can't believe we've come this far," You said.

"Neither can I, but I'm glad we have" Lance replied.

"So am I," You said.