Sendak x reader - Chances

Requested by: soundbreaker101

You bit into your nails. This thing... You didn't know what to think about it. A literal kitty kat had been morphed into a human being creating this purple cat like person who was currently lying on your bed.

You found him in some of kind pod. He was unconscious and was even unconscious when he fell out. Unsure on what to do, you loaded him into your car and drove him home. Your mother was a doctor so you followed some of the lessons she taught you and helped to him warm up and recover.

You wanted to believe that he was some kinds of experiment that went wrong, but the design of the pod and how it came from the sky led you to believe that he was some kind of alien. I mean, the pod that Takashi Shirogane came in was alien as well. It was even purple! You thought back to the creature you invited into your home. He was purple.

You gulped. From what you had heard in the news, Shiro was hysteric when he came out before he and three other boys went missing. Was this creature responsible for Shiro's sudden instability and the disappearance of three boys? Did he have something to do with this? What did he want from your planet?

A groan from the bedroom made you gasp. Your heart pounded in your chest as you turned to your closed bedroom door. Sounds of your creaking bed accompanied by thumps of your bedroom floor echoed in the silence. You were frozen with fear, eyeing the closed door. Though you willed the door to remain closed, the door swung open to reveal the creature.

At full height, he was terrifying. His robotic eye and arm was... Unnatural. His height and mass alone was enough to make you tremble. "Who are you?" The creature demanded.

"M-my name is (f/n) (l/n). I'm the one who took you out of your pod" You answered.

"Does my stature or my weapon not terrify you enough to keep you away from me?" The creature sneered, revealing its white serrated teeth.

"Y-You were unconscious. I thought you needed help. I was scared, but I couldn't just leave you in the middle of nowhere alone where something or someone could hurt you" You said. Your whole body was trembling. It was hard enough for you to speak and stay from fainting.

"I! Sendak does not need help! I am more than capable than handling myself stranded on your planet!" Sendak roared.

"Y-you were unconscious for four hours! That's more than enough time to be t-torn to pieces by a bear, g-get run over by a car and get shot in the chest all at once! You could have died if it wasn't my help! People need help Sendak! A-and you're no exception to that!" You shouted.

Sendak glared at you, drilling his eyes into your heart. You eyes his giant arm. The possibilities of what that thing could do was something that shouldn't be thought about. You gulped and trembled nonetheless.

"I find that truthful" Sendak said. You blinked and looked at him. You were... Shocked... Finally the darkness came. Your vision suddenly changed. You went from looking at Sendak to looking up at the ceiling. You wondered how and where you were. You sat up and saw that you were in your bed.

"Uh," You said. You got out of your bed and walked out the door. No one was there. "I could have sworn that I was awake and brought an alien into my house" You said aloud.

"You were awake and brought me into your home" Sendak said.

You let out a cry and jumped at his scare. "That scared me!" You exclaimed.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to scare you. Your timidness is a bit unusual. I didn't expect you to be so... Fragile after your confrontation with me. Then again, you did faint after your outburst" Sendak commented.

"Thanks for the recap, I now feel like an idiot" You sighed. You looked out the window and saw that it was getting dark. "Uh... Are you hungry?" You asked, "I've got food here."

"I do not require a meal. I'll just go hunting" Sendak replied.

"So... Are you some kind of predatory carnivore?" You questioned.

"No, we are not predators, we are conquerors. And soon we will rule the universe" Sendak said proudly.

"I don't see why you would need to conquer the universe. You'll be hated, don't you just want to make treaties and have alliances?" You asked.

"Treaties can be broken and allies can betray you. Ruling over the people is a more guaranteed approach to victory" Sendak replied.

"But then you'll bring war. No one likes dying. Some things are worth dying for, but these things... Why aren't you content with what you have? Can't you just find another planet?" You asked.

"Why expel your own resources when you can just take over someone else's planet who have farmed, built and tamed it already?" Sendak questioned.

"Because it's not right! Where are the people going to go? Are you going to do a genocide? Kill them and treat them like some kind of useless beings? That's not right! Murder is not right! What if we come to your planet and kill everyone just because we didn't have enough room on earth. How would you feel about that? You'll be left with no home, no comfort and you'll be slaves fleeing for your lives" You argued.

"That's just how the way things are. We conquer and there are consequences to that and we accept that" Sendak replied.

"Who's we? You're people?!" You exclaimed.

"Yes," Sendak answered.

"You are so sick" You snarled, slamming the door.

Do not fret, there is a part 2 coming!