Hunk x Wolf reader - Anchor

Requested by: VoltronFanGirl19

You walked down the hallway of the castle and hugged your arm contemplating on your decision. Hunk has always been there for you. All this time he's loved you, cared for you and even defended you when the group is usually against your decisions and thinking. But even with that, you were afraid about telling Hunk the truth about you. The truth was that you were a werewolf. Thankfully the moon had no effect on you in space, but that didn't mean you would phase out when your heart rate sped up.

When you got angry, your fangs and claws came up. When you were excited, your eyes shone and when the emotion was mild, you would growl. Still, it was getting harder and harder to hide the truth and you were afraid that the team was going to disown you because of what you were. I mean, look at what happened between Keith and Allura when she found out that Keith was a Galra, it took a while for them to get back to normal when the news was broken. They were really good friends and just because of some identity crisis, they avoided each other like they had the plague.

You worried that if Hunk found out, that would happen to you and him. It scared you, the thought of having Hunk fear and despise you hurt even though it was imagined. It was petrifying and that was enough to keep your mouth silent.

...

"Boo!" Hunk shouted.

"Ah!" You exclaimed. Your fangs and claws protruded out and your body tensed rock hard. You hurriedly fought for control and hid your hands on your armpits and clamped your mouth shut. "Uh, you got me there Hunk," You said. Your words were awkward, trying to talk without showing your teeth was hard.

"I'm always gonna get you there" Hunk grinned.

"Just like how I always get you!" You quickly jabbed Hunk in the side and ran off quickly before he caught you. You ran for a bit, but Hunk had his arms wrapped around you and you were caught.

"Got you" He grinned. You laughed and looked at him with a smile. "Whoa!" Hunk exclaimed.

"What?" You gasped.

"Your eyes!" He said. You gasped and fought out of his grip and turned away. "Why didn't you ever tell me, that's so cool!" Hunk said.
You clung to your arms and frowned. You had no energy. No energy to answer his question or even to run away. You only had pressure building in your chest.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Hunk asked. He was asking you something! You should answer!

"I-I'm okay" you whispered.

"Are you sure?" Hunk asked. "You don't sound all right." Hunk lifted his foot to step forward, but you stopped him.

"Don't come near me!" You warned.

"Why?" Hunk asked.

"I might hurt you," You said. "I don't have full control and I'm scared I might hurt you or worse." Hunk's face saddened.

"After all this time, do you think you can hurt me?" Hunk asked.

"What kind of a question is that?" You spat. "Of course I thought that I might hurt you! Every time my claws and fangs appear I have a chance of killing anyone near me!"

"But that doesn't matter. You haven't hurt me before and I don't see how you will be able to hurt me in the future" Hunk said. "Unless you've been losing control recently." You looked away in shame. You had been losing control recently and you haven't been able to figure out what was causing you to lash out so easily. "(y/n), you can talk to me" Hunk said.

You stared back at him. It was painful to stare back at him in your current state. Your eyes were glowing, you could feel your fangs sharpening inside your mouth and your claws were starting to draw out into the open. "I have been starting to lose control recently" You admitted.