Shiro and Hannah - Memories part 6

"You know what screw it, there's only one option right now and that's to help Hannah. Our only problem is how to do it" Keith said, glaring at everyone. While they've been discussing, Coran injected Hannah with some anaesthetic to block out of the pain. But, the injection was wearing off and anaesthetic can't solve the problem.

"Keith, either way, we don't have the medical equipment to take such a drastic action," Coran said.

"Then we find a Galra and a ship that does," Keith said.

"Don't you think that's a big... Drastic?" Hunk asked.

"NO!" Shiro shouted. Everyone flicked their head to Shiro. The tone of his voice, the gaze in his eyes and his tightened jawline. "We came here to save Hannah and I didn't bring my sister back to watch her die. If you everyone isn't on board with this idea then Keith and I will do it on our own" Shiro declared.

Pidge, Hunk, Lance, Allura and Coran looked at each other while Keith and Shiro watched the others. "Not saying I like this idea, but I'm with you," Pidge said.

"Lance? Hunk?" Keith asked. Lance and Hunk looked at each other and didn't answer.

"As much I was I want to Paladins, I am not going to help you with this mission" Allura stated.

"What?" Keith gasped.

"You are not seeing the bigger picture. Although Hannah is a close relative of Shiro-" "My sister" Shiro corrected.

"You're sister" Allura nodded, "This is just one person out of millions that still need our help."

"Hannah is to us than just one friend Allura, this is our teammate and Shiro's sister. What you're not seeing right now is that this is a life and death situation for one of our family members" Keith growled, "This is taking too long, are any of your joining us or not?"

Lance and Hunk stayed behind with Allura and while Pidge and Coran stepped up to join the team. "Then it's settled. We're not too far from the ship. By now, the ship should be fully operational and would have sent a message to Lord Zarkon about Hannah being taken back. Let's get back to our Lions and Coran, you help us at the bridge by staying back while we go in" Shiro ordered.

"Of course Shiro!" Coran saluted.

"Keith, you're going to carry Hannah. She's hurting, but it's only from her arm so don't be afraid to stack or her carry her because she doesn't have a major injury. Pidge, you're going to be our bird inside and out. Along with Coran, you'll be helping us from afar and if we need backup, we'll call you inside" Shiro said.

"Got it," Keith and Pidge said. Shiro and Pidge ran to their Lions while Keith picked Hannah deftly on his shoulders and took another route to his Lion.

...

"Lord Zarkon, the Paladins are moving," The Captain said.

"Good, this is just as I predicted" Zarkon replied.

"Let them come in openly with little resistance. Leave all your drones and return to me with your troops. Meets us at the rendezvous point and make sure to leave our guests a little gift" Zarkon chuckled.

"Yes sire, Vrepit Sa!" The Captain declared, proudly.

...

"Uh Shiro, the crew is leaving" Pidge reported.

"That means the Doctor's leaving!" Keith exclaimed.

"Keith, get Hannah inside! Pidge, scan the pods and look for a Doctor!" Shiro ordered.

"What about you Shiro?" Keith asked.

"I'm going to go with Pidge and help her. Keith, make sure Hannah comes in and out alive" Shiro commanded.