Shiro x reader - The two sides part 2

...Four years later...

Your grades in high school weren't made in vain. A high grade university had rung you up years ago offering you a schoolarship. You looked at the subjects and smiled, this is what you wanted from the beginnning. With pure motivation and discipline, you breezed through the entrance exam and passed with flying colours.

Now, as one of the top engineers, you walked into the head quarters of the Galaxy Garrison. You were greeted by numerous people. A few smiles here and there. The typical grouches gave you a grunt or a sharp look. You shook their looks of disapproval off like dust on your shoulder. What mattered was that you were finally going to be moved to a new team.

You previous team was... Ineffective. Your pilot was reckless, ignorant of his crew members and very irresponsible. And let's just say that the rest of the crew members were dumb enough to fall over their own two feet. Months of patiently waiting and calmly complaining granted your long overdue transfer into another team.

You walked into the managers room to receive the news of who your team was going to be. "Ah, (y/n), have a seat" Your manager smiled. You gently smiled, nodded and took a seat in front of the manager's desk. "I understand that your previous team wasn't as... Good as you wanted them to be" Your manager started. "That's why I am moving you to one of the best teams we have. Your patience and your self-control with this team has shown admirable traits. You deserve this position (y/n) and I'm glad you are the good worker you are, people should take note of your character and follow your example."

"Thank you sir" You answered.

"My secretary should come in at any moment, she will lead you to where your new team is right now. I'm sure that you will enjoy their company" Your managers smiled.

"Thank you," You replied. As soon as you finished your sentence, the door opened. You turned around and saw that his secretary had arrived, pompously punctual.

"Hello (y/n), I am Amy, I'll be showing you were your team will work and stay" Amy smiled. You nodded, said your goodbye to the manager and followed her. "I've heard that you are a very hard worker (y/n), I'm glad we have someone like you around" Amy complimented.

"Thank you Amy" You smiled.

"Okay we're almost there, just take a left turn and you should see your training area. Your team is in there. I'll leave you to your group, if you have any questions I'd advise you to ask your captain, he's quite captivating" Amy grinned. You looked at her curiously, that look in her eye. It was like she knew something you didn't.

"Okay," You replied.

You kept walking until the left turned showed itself. Inside the room was the training room. Two men were standing or working in the room. You didn't mind them. You had your bag on you. You walked over to where the lockers were near the door. There, your uniform and your team's uniform hung. You had a look at your team's uniform reading their names:

Takashi Shirogane

Liam Thanopalous

'Wait... Takashi Shirgone!' You thought. You flicked your head around, wacking someone with your hair in the process.

"Ow!" Someone exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" You apologised. A tall man with blonde hair and a square jaw shook his head.

"Nah it's okay, should have seen that coming" The man laughed.

"You're Liam?" I asked.

"Yeah, and you should be (y/n)" Liam answered.