Lance x reader - If you can't climb, fall

***Inspired by daisygirl-101's book Hiro/Tadashi x reader Oneshots, specifically from her one-shot, 'He's my Angel (Tadashi).' I love her writing and those one-shots oml, they gives me the feels every single time. Her writing does not disappoint and some of the comment discussions are the most hilarious things, you will more than likely see my comments XD. Please check her book out if you're a Big Hero 6 fan, most of her Tadashi is still alive guys! His body has not been found SO THAT MEANS HE'S ALIVE! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT HE'S DEAD!

*Calms down and sobs a little wondering if Disney did something bad to Tadashi***

You looked into the mirrors of the dance studio and in your hand was a blade. For ages your ankles were always giving away and recently, the doctors said for you to stop ballet because it was too much for your body. You had been sitting in the middle of the studio for hours not able to think about anything but one thing, the blade.

It coldly ached to taste blood again. Even though you were a ballet dancer, you knew other places to cut. Your feet, your legs and hidden parts of your arms were whispering for you to cut them in silence. The blade was already brown with recent blood.

You shook your head. Not tonight, not when the performance was tomorrow. With your body hardly moving, your picked yourself up and left the blade in the middle of the studio. If you were lucky, the cleaners would get it. It didn't have blood, at least, you didn't think it had blood on it. You left it there for your own sake knowing that if you brought it home with you, there would be a large temptation to use it.

You shrugged your warm jacket on and headed to the bathroom to change back into normal clothes. As you undressed, your skin sadly displayed scars across the surface of your body. You were lucky that your studio required that all dancers wore stockings otherwise you'd be screwed. Thoughts were screaming in your head, urging you to dress faster and shut those screams out. You cringed as the thoughts screamed louder and louder and louder.

Suddenly your phone rang. You screamed at the sudden clanging of your ringtone and quickly answered. "Hello?" You asked.

"Hey (y/n)" You frowned to hear his voice on the other side of the line.

"Uh hey Lance" You said.

"Are you almost done? I could come around and pick you up, it looks like it's going to rain" Lance said.

"Uh no, thanks" You replied.

"Are you sure? Do you even have a raincoat with you?" Lance asked.

"Lance I'm fine, I don't live too far from the studio so it'll be a short walk" You answered.

"(y/n), you're lying. I've dropped you off at your house enough times to know that it isn't a short drive from the studio to your house" Lance said. You started to hear shuffling sounds and suddenly you heard a door closing and keys jingling around.

"Lance, don't! You don't have to pick me up!" You protested.

"Uh and leave you all alone after dark to walk on your own? I don't think so, I'm coming around in a few" Lance ended the call leaving you to stare at your phone's screen. You hurried yourself. Lance didn't live too far away from the studio and maybe if you do everything quickly, you'll be able to miss him.

T-shirt, jeans, socks, sneakers, jacket and finally flipping the hoodie on. By the time you were done a familiar car rocked up at the front of the studio. "Get in" Lance ordered. You sighed and hoped into the front seat, instantly regretting sitting so close to Lance. Just as you closed the door, thunder boomed across the sky and pouring rain showered onto the car and everywhere else. "Aren't you glad that I came to pick you up?" Lance grinned.