Kolivan x reader - The Ice Queen

Requested by TheWhitePaladin

You ruled the ice. You didn't really, but you felt like it. You were on the benches, stretching. Other people were on the ice. It was a public rink, but you came late because then there wouldn't be as many people there. Only around ten were on the edges playing around. You smirked and put away your blade guards into your bag before entering the ice. You felt empowered by the cold and you could feel the magic of the ice running through your veins.

You took a few laps around the edge, speeding past anyone and careful not to crash into anyone else. You were slowly drawn to the centre. You flipped around and started to glide the ice backwards. There were a few eyes from the rink watching you and another pair on the benches. You smirked and began to slowly raise the bar, literally.

You started to jump up, leaping into loops and doing a Lutz here and there while you were at it. The sound of ice being crushed and sliced underneath your skates was like music to your ears. Music was already playing and your body moved in the rhythm of the melody. Your movements were dancing and skating all at the same time. That's what Figure skating was, beauty, discipline, poise and the embodiment of the music inside your body.

"Woo! Go (y/n)!" A voice shouted. You looked to the sidelines and saw you brother Shiro cheering for you. You smiled and sped up to jump into the air. You pulled your arms into your body and swept your leg across the other and your body span elegantly in the air. You twirled over the ice and landed with a firm pose and skated openly until you met your brother at the edge. "That was a nice axle" Shiro smiled.

"You think?" You asked.

"Yes! You've been practising almost every day and it's more than paying off" Shiro answered. You smiled and gave your brother a big hug.

"Thanks, Shiro," You said.

"Anytime sis. I'm going to go to work. Be sure that you're home before nine" Shiro said.

"Sure thing, I'll send you a text when I leave the rink" You replied. Shiro nodded. You watched him leave and pushed off the edge to repeat your routine over and over again. You fell a few times when eight was coming closer and closer. Your muscles were ready to call it a day. You sighed at how easily they become weak but shrugged. You had learned that if your body was tired, you had to call it off. In the long run, your desires were not the priority, the condition of your body was.

You pulled out at one of the doors of the rink and headed back to your bag. You noticed a guy in at the top of the bench. He had his elbows sitting on his knees. You noticed him before. He walked in halfway while you were practising and never left his spot. You began to wonder if he was some inspector and tried to keep your cool, especially when he walked up to you.

"Hi," the guy said. You looked up and saw that his hair was extremely similar to your brothers. His hair was long and stuck out to the side, defying gravity. It was also coloured white. He was tall and well built. "I'm Kolivan," he said. You reached out to grab his hand and shook it firmly.

"Nice to meet you Kolivan, I'm (y/n)" You replied.

"Nice name. I was watching you skate for a bit, how long have you been skating?" Kolivan asked.

"Nearly all my life" You laughed. "Our family had a pond and I started skating when I was around five. At first, it was fun, but then I realised that it was just more than fun and started to take lessons and took it seriously from then on" You answered.

"How serious?" Kolivan asked.

"Olympics serious" You answered.

"Wow, that is serious," Kolivan said.