Shiro x Hinata - The Dare

Dedicated to Tootsypop21! Thank you for answering my question first! I was so happy to see one of my mates helping me out with my problem! Thank you for your thoughtfulness to comment the answer, I hope everyone else can be as fortunate as I am to be heled by you! I hope you enjoy this!

"So? What's with that look?" Annix asked, wiggling her eyebrows at Hinata.

"Huh what?" Hinata asked snapping back to reality.

"Come on! Don't give me that innocent look!" Annix whined.

"Give you what? What are you talking about?!" Hinata screamed.

"You and your head-over-heels look at Shiro" Annix said out loud.

"Oh yeah? What about your gazes at Keith and Lance?" Hinata smirked.

"I wasn't gazing at them, I was glaring at them" Annix corrected.

"Now you weren't!" Hinata laughed, pushing Annix around knowing that she knew what was really going on.

"Whose gazing at who?" Lance asked, jumping onto the couch, in between Annix and Hinata.

"Hinata's gazing at Shiro" Annix evilly grinned.

"N-no th-that's not true!" Hinata stammered.

"Pfft! As if! Everyone knows that you have a crush on Shiro!" Annix blurted out.

"SSHH!!" She hushed, glancing over to Shiro.

"You know I heard every word that was said" Shiro said. Hinata blushed madly and averted her eyes from the Black Paladin.

"Can you feel the love tonight?" Lance sang loudly.

"Shut up Lance!" Hunk groaned, blocking his ears.

"Oh come on man! Sing with me! CAN YOU FEEL TYE LOVE TONIGHT!!!" Lance sang at the top of his lungs.

"Lance, it's 10am on a Saturday afternoon. It's not night and there is no love if it's a one way street that's called a crush" Pidge commented bluntly.

"Oh! After that sharp comment I bet Hinata feels crushed. Ha! Get it? Crushed?" Lance laughed, looking at everyone with an eager smile.

"Yeah... Ha.ha.ha." Annix laughed.

"Oh that was very enthusiastic Annix!" Lance humphed.

"Why thank you Lance!" Annix smiled.

...

"Hey Hinata!" Annix screamed, slamming down her hands on Hinata's shoulders. Hinata screamed at the top of her lungs like seal with a heart attack.

"You idiot! Never sneak up on me like that! I could have killed you!" Hinata growled.

"Oh yeah?" Annix scoffed.

"Yeah!" Hinata humphed, crossing her arms.

"I bet that I could beat you at a dare battle!" Hinata retorted.

"Really?" Annix grinned evilly.

"Really," Hinata smirked.

"Okay, then let the games begin!" Annix sneered.

Annix and Hinata got Lance, Keith, Hunk, Shiro, Pidge, Coran and Allura to come up with two of the most outrageous dare that does not involve the death, serious injury or illness.