Keith x reader - Dance with me part 2

Requested by: irlqueef

You lay on your bed dreaming of earth. The green grass, the birds chirping and the cool breeze kissing your cheeks. You missed it. You missed it all. Your family, your friends, the ocean, the forest, the desert, the hills, the valleys. Earth. It's hard to believe the fact that you really can't appreciate the thing you have until it's gone.

You woke up in the blur of reality. You felt the strange feeling of covers on your bed. They weren't the same sheets and blankets you had at your house they were more foreign and had a strange scent; it wasn't home. You frowned at your sad awakening and decided to get out of bed. You looked to your bed head to see the time, but instead, there was a sleek white wall. You were in a space ship, not in the garrison or in your own room.

You sighed and changed into your casual clothes. You combed your hair, washed your face and walked out the door. You walked around the halls in silence. The place seemed big but confined. You missed the freedom of being on a planet. You wanted to see new things and feel them, but there were only smooth walls with a white and blue colour.

You turned around and wondered if you should go back to your room. It looked like everyone was still sleeping and you didn't want to be the cause of their awakening. You silently walked back and saw that the kitchen light was on. You guessed that Hunk was getting a midnight snack and walked in. Instead, you saw Keith getting a glass of water. You smiled and walked off, but he called your name. "(y/n)."

You turned around and walked back. "Yes?" You answered.

"Can't sleep?" Keith asked.

"No," You answered.

"Me neither" Keith sighed, taking another sip of his water. "Want anything?" Keith asked.

"Trees, grass and dirt" You jested, walking into the kitchen.

"Let's see, we have green goo, green goo, and water" Keith quipped. You smiled, letting out a small laughter, but returned to your frown. "What's the matter?" Keith asked, walking over to you.

"Just feeling... Empty" You answered.

"Come here," Keith said, walking to an empty part of the room. You followed behind him until he turned around. He clasped your hand and held your waist. Your eyes widened, but it immediately disappeared when you put on your smile of joy. Keith gently led you around the room just like you taught him. You two danced in sync, turning, stepping in time. Every now and again he would lead you into a turn.

Pretty soon you were improvising your moves spinning in and out, holding each other's waist dancing in a circle, staring into his eyes. Eventually, you and Keith stopped. "I can't give you everything you want; not everything is possible for me. But I want you to know, that I will do anything I can to make you happy, remember that," Keith smiled, tucking a lock of your hair away.

"I will" you smiled, resting your head on his chest.

"I love you, Keith, thank you," You said, closing your eyes.

Hope this will help, I was listening to this while writing and maybe, if you listen to the right parts, the music will help you feel the depth of this piece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6MinONmdX0

I'm on holidays now!!!

Cheerio! <3