Shiro x Hinata - The Dare part 2

Requested by Tootsypop21

Shiro replied, "You'll have to find out." I motioned to Hinata asking whether if he was going to make a move. Shiro shook his head. I dropped my jaw open and stared at him.

"Shiro, you can't delay a dare" I grinned evilly.

"Actually, that's true man" Lance added.

"So you can't say 'You'll have to find out.' What's your dare for Hinata?" I asked. Shiro shot me a look and glared at Lance.

"Fine, I'll tell her my dare" Shiro answered. Shiro leant over to Hinata and whispered the dare in her ear. Hinata flinched when she felt his breath brush against her neck. When Shiro pulled back, Hinata gasped and covered her mouth with her hands.

"What? What was the dare?" I asked. Hinata didn't answer. She grabbed Shiro's neck and smashed her lips into Shiro's. "Shiro dared Hinata to kiss her!" I guessed.

"Really?" Lance asked. "I could have sworn that I heard the word 'date' when Shiro was whispering his dare to Hinata."

"I did ask- Dared her to go on a date with me" Shiro affirmed.

"Yes! I got it right!" Lance cheered. "And you got it wrong!" Lance pointed over to me and started teasing me like crazy.

"So where are you two going?" I asked, ignoring Lance.

"I don't know. Where should we go?" Shiro asked Hinata.

"Somewhere not in this castle" Allura demanded. Her posh matter-of-fact voice ringing in the hallway.

"Pidge, get a camera ready and put it in Shiro's Lion and all the pods" Lance whispered.

"I heard that Lance" Shiro said aloud.

*Gulp

Allo! So sorry that I didn't write this sooner. I thought I had written a part 2 for this, but I realised that I didn't. I am so sorry Tootsypop21 for not doing this sooner! Don't forget to post your questions for the Q and A page! Cheerio! <3