Altean Prince Lance x reader - My Princess Part 2

Start from the beginning

"It would look amazing for an 18th-century ball" you laughed.

"I'll take that as a no then" Allura giggled. She continued to browse through the closets while you did the same.

"Oh! What about this?" You asked. Allura turned around. She gasped and started squealing.

"Yes! That would look absolutely amazing!" Allura answered. "Now, let's move onto the jewellery and makeup! I want you to look fabulous!" Allura picked the dress off of you and pushed you over to the dresser draws where a large mirror perfectly mirrored your reflection. She did not let you speak and began to experiment continuously. Your face went through its ups and downs looking really good from bad and back to good.

You giggled at her concentration and dedication. Makeup was a thing only when parties came along and the basics were done only for uni. Allura seemed to know her stuff to a professional level. Her arsenal and strange techniques proved that much.

"Done!" Allura sighed. She presented you to the mirror. Your face was perfectly contoured and the shadow of your eyes paired with the dress that you two had chosen. A couple of bracelets circled your wrist and a sapphire necklace hung down toward your breast.

"This looks amazing" you gasped.

"Now I know exactly what to do before the party" Allura smiled.

"Thank you so much!" You said.

"No problem (y/n), the ball is going to be all about you and Lance and I want to make sure that you enjoy yourself the whole time" Allura replied.

"You're too sweet," You said.

"Oh don't flatter me. You should be doing that Lance" Allura smirked. You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Anyway, let me help you get that off, you need to get going so that you and Lance can learn some dancing" Allura grinned. She handed you what you guessed was a makeup wipe and rubbed the makeup off of your face.

"Again, thank you so much Allura," You said.

"Oh, be quiet" Allura laughed. The two of you continued to converse and flatter one another with the skills that you shared and learned about. Lance heard you two coming and waited in the ballroom where an instructor was waiting.

"Ah! Princess Allura, might I borrow you for this dance lesson?" The male Altean asked.

"Of course Coran" Allura smiled.

"Now, this is a dance lesson so I ask that you pay attention to me and Allura rather than each other for the duration of the lesson," Coran said. You giggled at his comment and nodded your head.

"All right then" You laughed. Coran nodded in reply and began to teach you the basic movements of ballroom dancing. The movements were quite similar to ballroom dancing back on Earth, but their's was a lot more complicated than you thought. Instead of small movements weaved into one, they were large and complicated manoeuvres that were paired together. Your mind was boiling at the end of the lesson.

"Are you still with me (y/n)?" Coran asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine" You answered. Lance looked at you, concerned.

"Are you sure (y/n)?" Lance asked.

"Yeah, just show me how to do that again," You said.

"Actually, I'm a bit tired. Can we take a break?" Lance asked.

"Of course your highness, it must be tricky coming back to our style of dancing. We Alteans love to keep things complicated" Coran smiled proudly.

"Yeah, we sure do" Lance replied. Lance led you off the dance floor to a corner where a table was set for two. "Are you sure you're okay?" Lance asked.