Altean Prince Lance x reader - My Princess Part 2

Start from the beginning

An elderly man and a young woman stood side by side each other. When you two were finally getting close the woman immediately ran toward Lance and planted a long kiss on his forehead. You felt a million knives and daggers had gathered at your side ready to kill anything that you ordered them to kill.

'Who is this girl??' You thought.

"Allura! It's so good to see you again!" Lance exclaimed, embracing her tightly. You narrowed your eyes and tried to keep a calm face.

"And this must be (y/n)!" Allura exclaimed. "I'm Allura, Lance's older sister. He didn't tell me that you were engaged to him!" Allura spitefully looked at her brother who simply shrugged. "Anyway, let me introduce you to my father," Allura said. You finally calmed down when you realised that she was his sister and not some chick who you were going to kick no matter what rank she was for kissing him right on the forehead in front of you.

The three of you walked toward the elderly Altean. He stood around a head taller than you, but his stature added to the authority he seemed to carry. Nevertheless, his face was soft and etched with wisdom. You wondered if that was what all good kings looked like: wise, kind and strong. Maybe your father was like that.

"Welcome (y/n) to Altea, I am King Alfor, Lance's father," King Alfor said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you your highness" You replied. Kind Alfor chuckled.

"I take it that you've never been the one to be praised" King Alfor commented. You blushed in embarrassment when you heard that. It was true, you never knew what to do when people complimented you or called you other than your name... Unless they insulted you.

"Father, are you trying to steal my girl?" Lance grinned. King Alfor let our a warm laugh.

"I wouldn't do such a thing Lance, but I do admit, you have chosen quite a beautiful girl" Kind Alfor compliment.

"Ey! That was too nice" Lance stuttered. You giggled at Lance.

"Well, how about we head back to the castle and finish our conversation there, I'm sure the photographers here are probably getting one too many pictures of us," Allura said.

"Of course" King Alfor offered his arm to Allura while Lance did the same to you.

"After this, you and I are going to need some alone time. I heard from Allura that she just sent invites for a ball that happening in two weeks" Lance said.

"A ball?" You gulped.

"Pretty cool huh?" Lance grinned.

"Lance, I don't know how to do ballroom dancing," You said.

"This is why I tried to convince you to attend the dance classes last year" Lance smirked. You sank your face into your neck.

"Okay, okay, no need to push it any more than you have" You replied.

"Okay, I got my point through then?" Lance asked.

"More than you needed to" You replied.

"Which is why Allura is going to take you shopping with Coran who will then proceed to lecture you on everything you need to learn about mannerism and then I'll have the whole night with you," Lance said.

A whole day without Lance whilst being surrounded by aliens whom you had to learn from as well as shop with and all without Lance's help or comforting embrace... THIS IS GOING TO BE SCARY!!

...

"What about this one?" Allura asked. Allura pulled out a baby blue dress that had frilled laces along the edges of the bodice and sleeve. "It's a little old-fashioned, but it seems to fit you really well," Allura said.