Shiro vs Lotor - War of hearts part 2 (Choosing Lotor)

Start from the beginning

"Then you don't love me," You said. "People care for each other when they love one another and choose to love them rather than go off a simple feeling. Love is a choice that comes with a feeling. If you only have emotions for them and don't choose to love them then you never loved them in the first place."

Lotor stared at you and smirked. "You were always a smart one (y/n)" Lotor smirked. "But, you did not let me continue. The reason I am telling you this is because I want you to understand my goal. Surely you wish for a future like mine. Your actions speak out against the old ways. I want to save you, please I am asking you to be at my side" Lotor said.

You frowned and looked into his eyes. The eyes are always the gateway into the heart of someone's mind. Lotor's eyes were extremely hard to read, but your guts were always on the right track. You felt his desperation to save you. You could play two men at the same time, but you would eventually have to side with one person. You can't hold two men when you have one heart, you either choose one of them or you get rid of them both at the same time.

"I understand," You said. You lowered your head. "I understand what kind of empire you want and I desire that as well, but... I don't know... I feel like something doesn't add up. Maybe it's because of your connection to Zarkon" You said. Lotor's face flashed in rage for a second but disappeared as fast as it reappeared.

"(y/n), I am not my father" Lotor spat the word father out like a curse word. "I am better than him and I promise to love you unlike any other person can," Lotor said. Lotor lifted your chin to meet his eyes. He put himself on the line of the possibility of rejection. You looked at his eyes again. They were sincere and you could almost feel his emotion emanating from his body.

"I know you won't." You softened your expression and smiled. Lotor smiled and pulled you in for a kiss. He was gentle at first, but his passion slowly raged over. You were up against the wall with Lotor holding you firmly. Your heart was beating faster.

"Ahem," Lotor growled and glared at Narti who stood there expressionless, not that you could see her face. "Should I walk away?" Acxa asked.

"No. In fact, I think your timing couldn't have been more perfect. Left alone and who knows what could have happened?" Lotor grinned. You tried not to look at his attractive grin. You didn't know how it happened. I guess the old saying was, to some extent, true. When you understand your enemy, you begin to love them. "Well then, I'm going to take my leave. But (y/n)" Lotor said. You looked at him and waited for him to finish. "I want to speak to you in about two hours, meet me in my quarters. I have something I want to discuss with you."

"Of course" You replied. You bowed in respect, but Lotor placed a hand on your cheek.

"You don't have to bow to me" Lotor smiled. You smiled back and straightened up. Lotor walked down the hallway to Narti and started growling comments to her about impeccable timing. You smirked and returned to your room. You had everything you needed. You made the preparations and sat down at your desk. You plugged the chips in and started sending a file to Shiro with a message: Come and get the rest of them.

COME AND GET THE REST OF THEM

You met with Lotor a few hours later. He invited you in and closed the door. "(y/n), I love you and I want to be transparent to you as much as I want you to be transparent with me. I know you have been a spy for Shiro" Lotor said.

"I know. From the beginning, I knew that you would pick up on my work" You replied.

"So what gave you the boldness to continue?" Lotor asked.

"The Galran empire. I began to nurture the trust between us through files that I sent. They were encrypted and I claimed that I was unable to decode them. But the files are encrypted to such an extent that two people in the galaxy know how to decode them and they're both dead" I answered.

"Who were they?" Lotor asked.

"The generals I murdered before" You answered.

"Who also happened to be double agents for the rebellion against the Galran empire" Lotor grinned. "The work that I mentioned earlier startled you, but they were all for the sake of the Galran empire. Why did it cause such a reaction?" Lotor asked.

"Like you said, only a few know about them. Half of those people are dead?" I answered.

"I'm glad that only a few know about your work now, otherwise I would have competition in order to have you. You are a remarkable woman. Your work is arousing, but your personality and your image are something else" Lotor smiled. You smirked and handed over a thin disk.

"This contains what Shiro knows, where he's been and what he's planning and my theories about him. If anything, this is his bane" You said. Lotor was pleased to see it but set it aside on his desk.

"For now, the galaxy can wait. I want to spend as much time with you as I can" Lotor said. "Now, where were we?" Lotor asked.

Okey... I'm going to say it now... I am so bad with pick up lines and scenarious xD It's 11pm at night and my middle eastern neighbours are still partying. -_- I don't know how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight so I'm just staying up to write because I know that I won't be able to sleep so long as they're awake. Thank goodness it's not Sunday otherwise I would be so tired on Monday and my whole school week would be messed up. I would be looking like this for the whole week 0_o. Plus I don't drink coffee so I won't be able to rely on caffine. Oh dear, I don't know if there are going to be fights because of alcohol and whatnot tonight. *sighs  I really don't understand how these people can stay awake for such a long time. I'm falling asleep, but my mind is so anoyed by these guys right now. Please tell me that some of you guys are awake right now...