Lance vs Keith x reader - Going out with Lance

Requested by Tootsypop21Waddles428Mabel428, A10iceskater and Genocider-Rene

The second you opened the letter you wondered who on earth wrote each letter and worried who wrote who. You pulled out the something else that was inside your pocket which you knew was from Lance. You brought the two pieces of paper together and saw that the handwriting was the same. You grinned as you let out a sigh of relief. "Yes?" You said aloud, wondering what was going to happen next.

You closed one eye and waited in suspense. After a few seconds of nothing happening you turned around before you were met by a sudden hug. The hug was awkward because you weren't ready for the hug making your lips crash onto Lance's neck and slightly punch him in the stomach because you had your hands out. "Ow, that wasn't what I had planned" Lance grunted.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" I apologised to Lance.

"No, no... It's fine" Lance smiled nervously.

You smiled and carefully shuffled around to give him a proper hug. This time, you held him from under his armpits and embraced his shoulders from down up. And Lance had his arms around your neck. "Did you do all this... For me?" You asked, looking in awe at the candles, petals, and beautifully written card.

"Mostly... Shiro and Allura helped" Lance confessed. You giggled and rolled your eyes.

"Of course you did" You sniggered, hugging him tighter and closer.

Lance was the first to let go to which he moved from a hug to holding hands. "That was really sweet of you Lance" You beamed, intertwining your fingers with his.

"Uh-Thanks!" Lance stammered, scratching the back of his neck. You smirked at this response and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. This only made Lance feel even more awkward about himself. You giggled at his adorableness and decided to stop for his sake.

"So... What now?" You asked, after walking out of the room and into the hallway.

"Well..." Lance smirked, regaining his confidence. "I have some things planned for the day" Lance answered.

"Oh really?" You asked, raising your brow in curiosity. "What exactly did you plan?" You asked. "

You will just have to find out" Lance smiled, leading you around the castle.

You and Lance ran towards the bays where Lance actually taught you how to pilot Blue. "Are you sure about this?" You asked.

"Hey, this is your special day, come on, I'll show you" Lance encouraged. For modesty's sake, you stood behind Lance (holding onto the seat) while Lance flew Blue into space. Once you guys launched Lance sat you down on the pilot's seat. "It's simple once you get the hang of it" Lance took your hands gently and placed them onto the throttles. There are peddles on the bottom which kinda works like a car. Gently push both handles forward" Lance instructed.

You gingerly placed your hands over the handles and took a deep breath in. "No, this is your Lion I don't think I should intrude," You said, pulling back from the controls. Lance smiled and gently asked you again, moving your hands back on.

"I'm trusting you right now" Lance replied. Lance placed his hands over yours and gently pushed forward. Blue started to move forward as the two of your piloted together.

Your heart began to beat faster. You were piloting a Lion and you were with Lance, how could this day get any better? Pretty soon you knew how to properly control Blue and understand its capabilities. "Wow," You sighed, looking at the stars. "It's amazing we haven't run into one of those yet" You jested.

"Which star is your favourite?" You asked.

"Never really had a favourite one, until now that is" Lance answered.

"Oh really?" You asked, turning your gaze over to Lance.

"Which one is it?" You questioned.

"It's right over here" Lance answered, pointing out into space, moving his finger over and around until it reached you.

"You think I'm a star?" You asked.

"Why not? You're bright, beautiful and unique" Lance answered. You blushed at his answer and looked away. Lance smiled when he saw you blushing. Lance saw his opportunity and took it. He placed his hand in his pocket and pulled out something. Lance walked behind you and brought something over your head and placed it on your neck. You felt the cool metal on your skin and brought your hand to the ornament that was placed there. You looked down and saw a necklace brought around you.

You gasped at its beauty and stayed silent, unable to say anything. "I know that it's really simple, but it's the best thing I could get my hands on," Lance said.

"It's beautiful," You said.

"I tried to get something that described you, but it was really hard. You're so attractive on the outside, but on the inside, you're caring, compassionate, loving and most of all pure, like the diamond" Lance explained.

"Lance, I don't know what to say" You beamed.

"You don't need to say anything" Lance smiled.

You got up from your seat and gave Lance a kiss. "Lance, thank you so much" You smiled, pulling Lance into a thankful hug.

Hey guys! Sorry about the one-shot being short. I kind of ran out of ideas for this, if any of you still have requests or anything please post them here on my request page. I'm always open for any one-shots. I just wrote this last night and now I am moving onto Keith's oneshot for all those who support the Red Paladin!

Cheerio! <3