155

Chapter 155

◇ Food crop promotion ◇

Delicious and tempting, interstellar people's eyes are green.

There has never been a non-governmental commercial institution whose authority exceeded the authority of the government, and faith exceeded the authority of the government, as was the case with theocratic dynasties.

Theocracy is the most demagogic of the people, if the society is already turbulent, it can stabilize people's hearts, resist foreign enemies, strengthen faith and resist desperate environments, but when peace comes, food and clothing, and desire prevails, people's hearts are free from the gray area outside the rules and laws.

So it is just a symbol, a simple and controllable commercial institution that is stable for the production of crops across the planet, providing value, without any superfluous rights, and the social system relies on strong rules and laws.

The right to sufficient self-protection is sufficient.

This is true for Lian Skeleton, but for the outside world: "I want to rest, and when I rest, I want to live with my beloved plants more comfortably."

Sure enough, the words caused people to be greatly moved, and remembering the past, they directly cried a handful of snot and tears with a careful heart.

Everyone nibbled on large apples, drank grape juice, cut small pieces of mangoes, and agreed with the owner's wish.

"The owner can actually rest, don't be too tired."

"The owner of the garden has indeed been tired over the years, and I heard from people around the owner that the owner has hardly rested, even when he was physically ill and weak."

"The owner has a good rest, we all want the blessing of the owner to eat these delicacies, and enjoy the blessing in peace, we can't be too selfish, the owner should also enjoy the blessing."

"Yes, the owner can do whatever he wants."

And then another year passed.

The food crops experimented in the 16th and 15th districts were a great success, and once they were launched, they caused economic and life earthquakes.

What is a grain? What is pasta again? Steamed bread? Cake? Explode? Boil? Bun? Cooked rice? Fruit porridge?

And what is this pile? What do you mean?

How many people there are in the whole interstellar people, how many question marks are on the brain door.

The garden didn't know when he invited a row of cooks, and there was a lot of heat in front of them, and the anchor didn't know where, and looking at the white powder running out of the machine was a question mark.

A series of food images were updated on the side announcement.

While everyone was looking at the introduction inexplicably, a comment suddenly appeared in the live broadcast room.

"The buns of ferocious beast meat are simply amazing! I have never eaten something so delicious in my life! More

interstellar crowds: "?? There

were more comments like this that came out later.

"It's actually on the air! Is the staple food listed on the announcement to be made available to the public? This is simply amazing! As a taster, I ate a dumpling filled with locust flowers, and I'm still drooling wildly, but unfortunately I only ate one in limited quantities! Please let me take another bite in my lifetime! Now what kind of fierce beast meat, what flavor of high-grade nutrient solution, juice, and wine can not eat at all! Since the bite I ate a week ago, I have lost seven or eight pounds now, risking death to promote staple food!!