60

Chapter 60

◇ Publicize it in other districts ◇

Before the director of the coal farm could figure out the meaning, he heard Mo Hui'an smile again and said: "By the way, it would be better if the director could publicize it for me in other places."

"So, what's there to discuss with me?"

After seeing Mo return to the shore to take the drink, the director of the coal yard said: "It's actually nothing to come here, are you famous now, not only the red people of our eighteenth district, but also the red people of the whole interstellar, to fight for the face of our eighteenth district, but also to earn face for our black mountain, just to talk about two words."

Mo went back to the shore to drink a drink, poured another glass himself, and the director of the coal yard suddenly felt a little distressed when he looked at the sharp drop in alcohol.

He finished drinking.

"It's okay, then I'll go, I'm still busy over there." The Robinia tree is far from enough, his experience points are still far from being upgraded, and his spiritual power level is even farther away from being upgraded to C level.

Ten years of gambling is also a blink of an eye, one by one, he can't waste things chatting with people and drinking comfortably.

But the drink is quite good, and it's rare to drink a full water these days.

Seeing that he was really leaving, the director of the coal farm suddenly couldn't sit still, how could this person not know what was the surface of the officialdom, he said that if he was fine, he was really fine.

Something is something!

"Sit down, there is something to discuss, young people are impatient, don't worry."

Mo returned to the shore and sat back down.

But this time did not give the coal farm director a chance, he was confused as soon as he exited, Mo returned to the shore: "Want to ask me how many laid-off people can be collected here?" How

many people are collected, laid-off people.

In just one sentence, it directly points to the core point of all the questions that the director of the coal farm has to ask, but how does a non-government official know these things, even if the other party knows the chairman of the Comet Group, then he can't know about their eighteenth district?

Seeing that the director of the coal farm did not reply, Mo returned to the shore without giving him time to think clearly, and asked him directly and clearly.

"How many people will be laid off next at the coal farm, how long it is expected to be cut, and how many people are planned to be laid off in the last month and the last year." Hit the center of gravity.

This series of anti-customer-oriented questions, the director of the coal farm was even more confused, and even gave birth to the other party's thoughts.

In two sentences, Mo Hui'an controlled the overall situation, and the director of the coal farm had completely lost the right to speak, and when he reacted, the initiative of words had fallen on Mo Hui'an's side, and it was not easy for him to interject.

"It is necessary to lay off 300 people, about 20 people a month, and it is expected that everyone will be laid off in a year."

"What about the other districts of the Black Mountains?" Mo Hui shore asked last.

The field leader subconsciously replied: "There are 800 people in Lianshan District, 600 people in Muhai District, 500 people in Wangye District, 300 people in Bomb River District, and 100 people in Yuanshi District." Getting