38

Chapter 38

◇ What place ◇

Ghost-like people, ghost-like places.

What piece of cooperation, what to bring everyone together to make money, what to help people, what 100,000 star coins, and what to open, is all over!

The old merchant patted his thigh.

Thinking of this old businessman's tears, it was flowing down, without hesitation, and it fell down the fat cheeks.

Mo Huian sued the big boss of the big capital group in the fifth district of the people, that is, he sued his own owner! Can you win, don't you wait to be thrown alive from the top of the tower and fall to death?

Although I don't know what happened between the other party and the owner in the past few days, can't the shore brothers bear it, what to do to kill the owner to find a way to die!

A handful of snot and tears of crying, rough red, panting and crying can't cry.

Thinking that his 100,000 star coins will be gone, even the tree that was just planted may lose all of it because of the lawsuit, and the brothers who returned to the shore who gave birth to gold ingots will also be pressed and thrown into the interstellar prison because of losing the lawsuit, and they can't get out for a lifetime, and the old merchant himself doesn't want to live.

He covered his chest and screamed, his heart hurt terribly, his face was pale, and he found that he had lost his voice. That terrifying look, the miners who rushed over stretched their heads to the counter, and with just one glance, they were immediately frightened.

The old merchant looked like he was about to disappear, as if he had had some serious emergency. In a hurry, he shouted out, and when the big guy heard that it was going to be gone, he didn't even read the big news.

Anyway, the news has nothing to do with them, then the eighteen districts mentioned by the host should not be them, it should be the name of which residential community within the tenth district. Now it's important to save the old businessman first!

The miners immediately all surrounded and drove to the outside frame, and the scene was chaotic.

The solid man roared at the silent old merchant.

"Old businessman, you can't pour ah, you poured this big guy, where to buy water and nutrient solution!" There are few people in our Heishan District who are capable of doing this job, and you say that the big guys don't know the way to go outside, let alone where to find channels to find supply handovers.

"Old Shang, you are the life of our big guy in Heishan District!"

Everyone told the old businessman to hold on, and the driver rushed over, and hurriedly used a coal transport truck to send people to the hospital.

This big situation, as soon as I heard that the old merchant was going to be gone, the entire Heishan District was sensational. The men went back to the mine to find a relationship, and the women ran to the thorny bushes behind the coal field, took the black peas they bought from the old shell, and sprinkled them on the ground little by little, praying for the safety of the old merchants.

When I went to the hospital doctor to investigate, the instruments were not used, and I looked at the people who fainted, took out my pockets and said lightly to the miners who were nervously looking at the side and dying:

"It's okay, it's just that fainting is not a big problem, just sleep and wake up."

His expression was unusually calm, making people suspect that they had heard the wrong words.