49

Chapter 49

◇ Failing?

◇ Mutated seeds hatch at twelve o'clock

in the afternoon.

As we all know, it is almost impossible for ordinary people with ability to purify green plants in half a month.

An ability person from the eighteenth district will most likely not be completed so quickly.

Men are making him pay for his words.

The deputy third dean is very talkative, and he is even more talkative about things that are interested in those who are interested, but he is a dangerous person who puts people in an embarrassing place.

No one in the scientific research institute wants to experience the words of the vice third dean, and what the vice third dean is best at is to force people to collapse step by step.

What he hates the most is the insolent person.

At this time, the deputy third dean had another seizure.

Mo returned to the shore but calmly said to him: "Today."

The deputy third dean was stunned again.

He plucked his ears.

What? Today? Not a month?

Mo returned to the shore: "At noon today, when the sun rises due south. Directly

south is twelve o'clock in the afternoon.

The deputy third dean looked at the time on the communication, and now there were still about three hours until twelve.

Everyone also subconsciously looked at the time on their communication, including Grandfather Mau Yao Yang.

"Are you really sure?" The deputy third dean once again doubted the question of life.

You must know that he usually dislikes giving people a chance, dislikes talking nonsense, and dislikes constantly asking people to determine the dean who is uncertain.

But now he is asking again and again, but he is asking more and more doubts about life.

His sharp eyes looked at the group of high-level talents of the scientific research institute behind him, and his eyes asked, did he really not hear it wrong, did he not hear it wrong every time?

Now this arrogant boy says that it only takes three hours to purify a Robinia seedling? Or a rare mutant seedling.

Everyone immediately nodded, you didn't hear it wrong, they didn't hear it wrong, they didn't mean to misunderstand each other's meaning, everyone didn't mean wrong each other's meaning.

That's what the other party means!

The deputy third dean turned his head.

Very good, the other party is really crazy, he likes it more and more.

He looked at the presiding judge, who also came back from stunned and stunned, and immediately realized the meaning of the deputy third dean, which was to let him quickly act according to Mo Hui'an's request.

Media entry is now available.

After the judge ordered the news, several people in the center of the trial were silent, but the audience was gradually restless.

In this strange agitation, the reporters came in even more agitated.

They carefully tried not to make the slightest sound into the scene, holding their breath, and everyone in the camera could only see that they seemed to be broadcasting silent TV.