150

Chapter 150

◇ End the Medical Research Institute ◇

"Your shot of live broadcasting the changes in the eighteenth district is very good, with the comparison, the efficiency of the people under our third district has been greatly accelerated." One by one, they wanted to be lazy and didn't have the effort to steal.

At present, there are several hot topics in the interstellar that remain high, and the hot people's minds can not think about anything else.

The first is when the construction of the third and tenth districts will start.

The second is that the garden is two precious plants, green rose and hanging orchid, which are to be given to residents for free for the development of green plants in the three districts and ten districts.

The third is about the colleges and universities of the eighteen districts of gardening.

"So, when did the garden pop up again!" Netizens are roaring, when was the college built, why did they go to the garden so many times, so many times how did they not see the eighteenth district!

"District 18 is worthy of the magical District 18." Some interstellar people sighed very much.

[Well, the feeling of not putting the things of the eighteenth district into the big eyes in front of the face, and then opening your eyes and being blind is here again. ]

In

response, the interstellar government authorities of the eighteenth district came forward to respond.

When building houses, they built academies by hand, and when they heard this, the medical research institute laughed, and at the front they were still crying that they could not feed the poor, and then they said that they had established colleges and universities that were almost all over the region, and the cost was not cheap.

Isn't this looking for scolding?

The people were really angry!

[True God is so handy! ]

But when all the government personnel in the 18th district were preparing to face a storm, they suddenly found that things were not the kind of anger they thought.

[I am not angry about the construction of colleges in the 18th district, I am angry about why the colleges in the 18th district are not open to us districts! ]

】 【To be honest, the establishment of colleges and universities in the eighteenth district today is very happy, and through these years, everyone should be able to see that the eighteenth district can be said to be the safest place and the best future development prospect among the eighteen regions of the interstellar region.

】 [Although I can't enter, I want my children to be able to enter the eighteenth district, so I am also angry with the same as the one above, why can't our children in these districts enter!

[This really makes me feel very sad and disappointed, because I can't control my uneasy emotions as a reasonable adult because of my concern for my children.

The people at the

Medical Research Institute were dumbfounded, and some secretly wanted to see the excitement was also dumbfounded, and what was even more dumbfounded was that people turned their guns on them unanimously.

[A sentence of the past style of the garden, and looking at the angry remarks of the above transparent people, I also seem to understand the reason why the eighteenth district built a college in the face of huge debt, and the reason why the control population no longer enters. ]