81

Chapter 81

◇ Killing, quiet, coexistence ◇

"The Lan family in District 1 is directly under the government escort, and I am ordered to come to protect your safety, and I am the leader of the team to guard No. 23."

In the center of the first district, the aerial track winds like snakes above people's heads, intertwining with each other.

"Zhao Lian, where are you going?" The huge building below was dusty, and the pedestrians in front of the huge building were hurriedly about to enter, but they were blocked by someone.

Unlike the gloomy exterior, the interior of the building is an expensive bionic tree, lifelike to real terrestrial and aquatic greenery, covering the entire aisle.

These green plants would have attracted the attention of the guests in the past, but now with Robinia Forest Pearl Jade, it is always less interesting.

But there is enough capital to attract people, which is a luxury.

Just looking at this place, I really can't see that the outside world is already a scorched earth at this time, the people are hungry, and countless deaths have been lost, that is, the air breathes are a pleasant and luxurious aroma, only the aroma, the sound inside seems to have surfaced in the minds of the guests, which makes people yearn for.

Wu Anzhai, the evil flower of cannibalism and fighting spirit in the true dark land, this is the real representative of the existence of the first district.

Lanqing didn't like it here, and half of the noble courtiers lost the man's ambition here, and nearly half of the moths in the first region of the interstellar were born.

In his opinion, the interstellar can come this far, this indulgence, sound and color dog and horse place accounts for at least half of the credit, and when he gets rid of the demon family, it is inevitable to get rid of this kind of unsightly place.

But inside is another world, push open a curtain with a green plant symbol underground, you can enter the interstellar underground trading place.

In the trading field, there is a good use of strange skills, and is good at studying the existence of bed medicine and deadly no antidote, everyone in the family nobles knows, more than eighty percent of the powerful people in the interstellar world's bed booster potions are taken here, and Wu'an Zhai can be so prosperous now and this pharmacist also has a great relationship.

As soon as the nutrient solution that combined with the factory and Mo Hui'an began to cooperate, he got the news that the timid and desperate Demon Lian, who had always only been happy in his own house, suddenly wanted to come to Zhai Zhai Joy.

And it was also a heavy amount of money, which could not help but make him think about whether he was actually looking for this person.

Lan Qing looked at the black box carried by the black-clothed guard behind him meaninglessly, and the guard subconsciously hid the box, and only after hiding did he react to how inappropriate the action just now was, and the body of the person in front of him was stiff.

Zhao Lian Hawkeye looked at Lanqing fiercely.

If outsiders say who the person he hates the most, isn't it the one in front of him?

At this time, it was still a white night, and after a night, the lord came out drunk from the inside, and the originally confused eyes suddenly sobered up when he saw the two door gods who looked like wooden pillars outside the door.

Hurriedly sorted out his clothes, Gu Du sorted out his clothes far away and walked away with his butt in his ass, and the dignitaries who have always pulled Yang Qi Yang looked a little ridiculous at this time.