68

Chapter 68

◇ Intricate choices ◇

How

did the Alliance send such a simple single-celled creature over? Is it to make him let his guard down?

Zhou Zai saw Mo returning to the shore, but it was at the end of the seventh day, his whole person was a little haggard, and there were already dozens of messages sent by the personal secretary of the chief in the communication, but he did not dare to return to any of them.

On this day, he finally dared to reply with a message:

The Internet here is not very good, and I have not received news before. Now he is in contact with Mo Huian, and he will report back later.

Secretary over there: The personal secretary turned to the man behind him who was teasing ants: "How do I think that this Zhou Zai doesn't seem to be very reliable, won't be a spy on the government side?" The

man's baby touched the ant's head, but he didn't lift his head, "Is the spy such a stupid person? I see that the interstellar government is also coming to an end. Secretary

: "Too."

The secretary suddenly said: "Chief, the box of ants sent before is almost dead, and Lian Tou'er is about to return, do you want Lian Tou'er to help you bring another box?" The

man immediately raised his head, and his attitude was much more serious than just now.

"Bring it, why don't you bring it, let him bring it quickly." The tone was still a little eager, and the man sighed shortly: "Green plants can't afford it, and I just like this." Ants

the size of fingernails immediately spit out a mouthful of venom when they heard it, and the soil made a moisturizing sound.

The man looked at it and strangled the spit ant to death with an expressionless face.

The face is not happy, how can he still pollute the precious soil, this is the precious soil that he has worked hard to purify, the green plant is not planted for the ants, but the ants do not appreciate the look, it is simply infuriating.

The man sighed, and the secretary quickly moved the ants out of the room that were not yet dead.

When can he also raise a green plant on hand to play?

Zhou Zai sneezed, and the people of the scientific research institute behind Mo Hui shore looked at this 'suspicious element' suspiciously. Since coming here and seeing this green forest in person, they have transformed into guardian beasts.

They looked at Zhou Zai with sharp eyes, and Zhou Zai sneezed again, looking at the white and pure appearance of these two people, thinking that these two people would not be sent by the interstellar government, right?

His thinking is simple.

Since the alliance has found someone to contact Mo Hui'an, then the government will definitely find someone to contact Mo Hui'an, and the interstellar government is still bright and has grown up sending people to approach.

When he thought of this possibility, Zhou Zai was all over his body, isn't this equivalent to a sheep in the mouth of the tiger!

Mo returned to the shore and gave two researchers a pot of newly sprouted seedlings for the two to take care of, and suddenly the two people's eyes lit up, and they couldn't see other farts in their eyes and left.

Finally there was no one else around.

Mo Huian'an does not like to be passive, he is used to taking the initiative.