35

Chapter 35

◇ Mental exhaustion ◇

A group of incapable people fighting for the same treatment as their districts 1 to 5? Joke bar.

While patiently popularizing the foundation of the No. 24 guard, the No. 24 guard wondered in his heart how the family of the No. 24 guard was willing to let the baby bump out of such a dangerous task this time, and it was already out of the first district, and it was out of the dangerous thirteenth district outside the tenth district.

The screams of the newly arrived survivors and the accompanying thick bloodshed that had never been seen before pulled Guard Number 23 out of his doubtful thoughts.

Forget that all this has nothing to do with him, he can't figure out what the big man thinks, he only needs to be responsible for listening to orders. He looked straight, and the screaming survivors passed in front of him, and he did not squint, standing in front of the consultation room of the inner negotiator, looking around warily.

Tonight they have to keep their spirits up and prevent the 'fierce' protesters from taking advantage of the chaos. In the event that the leader of the other party dies in this disaster, the internal bargaining officer who is still at a dangerous juncture will be in danger.

Instead, the No. 24 guard showed a look of pity when he heard the scream, and the pity on his face became even heavier after hearing about the dangerous infection after acid rain.

The originally happy face has become worried under the protective mask, and I don't know when it is wrinkled like swallowing bitter melon. It was sad and bitter, as if I was about to cry.

His father told him to protect the internal bargaining officer to win the favor of the other party and bring the relationship closer. Although his father didn't say anything, judging from the increasingly tense and intense atmosphere of the family, he also knew that this matter was very important to their family.

Now he has spoiled the good opinion of the internal bargaining officer as soon as he appears, and now the internal bargaining officer may die.

He seems to have messed things up.

Guard No. 24 was a little uneasy, afraid that his family would not suffer a catastrophe because of his disadvantage, just like his uncle's house before him, it would disappear quietly.

Without a trace, he was said to have committed some unforgivable crime, and all died in secret in the central prison. Thinking about the atmosphere at home, I always feel that their family is more and more like what it looked like before my uncle's house disappeared.

Yumu's head seemed to suddenly open up, touching some kind of family shocking secret that had been hidden by the family, and the moment he woke up, he was covered in cold sweat.

His throat was a little thirsty, grunting, and the atmosphere was suddenly a little anxious, but the burning person number 24 became more and more cold, and his face turned white. He stared blankly at the cold treatment room door in front of him, the excessive color of white, and the heavy pressure on his terrified body.

After a few sharp gasps, the heart seemed to be suffocating, and the number 23 sensed that the breath was not right, but found that the person next to him was safe and sound, and suspected that he had seen it wrong.

No. 24 quickly adjusted his breathing, and the hard training in the past allowed him to react quickly under abnormal emotions, and did not make people see anything unusual.

Number 24 fell silent, the hustle and bustle disappeared instantly, and the two guards with number 23 were quiet all night.

The white color of the hospital and the smell of disinfectant water are definitely not good, especially after listening to the screams and heart-rending cries of the night.