111

Chapter 111

◇ The power and ability of plants ◇

You underestimate me too much, and you underestimate the power of plants.

The duration of the expedition is seven days.

The students were very studious, and the next day they mingled with the garden staff, asked questions about the east, and took the initiative to help, which caused people to avoid it, but the students said that this is called practice, and practice is the best investigation, which makes people doubtful.

On the third day, I had happily practiced half of the gardening work, and on the fourth day, I began to help hatch the seedlings. He also appreciated the difference of garden seedlings, and it took them seven days to half a month to hatch a seed.

But here, they need about half the time to hatch a plant, even the worst talent B level, it only takes less than two minutes.

This discovery directly surprised the students, what kind of magic seed is this, the treasure in the treasure box flying from the sky? How can there be such seeds that bloom as soon as they hatch!

And there is also this sea buckthorn juice, what kind of magical drink is this, drink a sip of the seeds that hatch all day and will not get tired! It is completely possible to fight for another three hundred days!

The enthusiastic young people now have a mouthful of sea buckthorn juice in their left hand and a seed in their right hand, only to feel that they are now important taskers who have been entrusted with the task of saving the world. It must have been because he was selected by the government to carry out this task, so he was specially sent to inspect the gardens of the eighteenth district!

To say that they came to investigate, but in fact, to secretly observe their character, character and ability? And adaptability to the garden? It is not they who inspect the garden, but the garden to see if they can stay in the garden in the future.

The students worked harder, and they even felt that this was actually a secret base for government development, otherwise how could there be so many secrets unknown to the outside world.

The brains of the students stimulated by the magic seeds and the magic sea buckthorn juice were also one block three, and the garden was elevated to the national plan. But I have to say that they accidentally guessed the purpose of the Lan family, and it was two purposes.

The first Lan family is to raise the garden to the national recovery plan, and the other Lan family wants to subtly imperuse these students so that they can consciously stay in the garden to work after graduation.

Even if you do not stay in the garden to work, the reputation of the garden will be spread by students in major universities.

Promoting gardens among young people on a large scale and making comprehensive preparations for shifting the focus to the 18th district.

And now it seems that the effect is undoubtedly very good. By the fourth day, nearly half of the people were excited to come to garden work after graduation, and four days later, the willingness to come to garden work was still increasing.

The Lan family's move is a bit far away, and Mo Huian is asked by more and more students whether he can come to work in the garden after graduation, and he will also find out the meaning behind it.

When receiving Mo's video message, Lanqing was not surprised that he guessed his purpose, but seemed to have waited for his video message for a long time, and did not hide his purpose in the slightest.