19

Chapter 19

◇ Old businessman enters the game Nephew

Liu came over, he looked at the

people who were hostile to him, his tone was strange, and he asked with a smile: "What was everyone talking about just now, tell me about it too?"

"The pattern is still small, isn't it." Mo returned to the shore and patted Lao Shang's shoulder, and Lao Shang turned his head away from looking at him. Then he broke it with a word.

He said, "I'm going to take everyone to make money. "When the business is big, certain things need strong help from the neighbors.

Breaking into an iron barrel, interest groups are good for development.

In the face of the infringement of interests, the consistent attitude of Montenegro mining area to the outside world made him see an excellent point. You don't need to be smart, you don't need to be capable, but you know how to protect your basic interests.

At least have this heart.

Make hay!

The old merchant immediately got up with a fierce tiger, and his body was as light as a swallow.

Or pull him together to make money!

But......

The fat face couldn't believe it: "One piece to make money? "Thinking of reality, a plate of cold water was instantly poured down from the head. After calming down, watching Mo return to the shore is more like looking at a fool, and everyone is not capable of how can they make money together.

"Say that you will make money, the pattern is small, you still laugh at me, the pattern is small."

He smiled and had a demagogic smile from the live broadcast room.

Mo Hui became more and more calm, showing that he was confident, and then matched with the face of a cultural person at a glance.

Although Lao Shang didn't believe it in his heart, he had been completely fished up by him.

"How to make money?" Old merchants are so good to be fished.

Mo returned to the shore and motioned for him to come over.

The old businessman will be suspicious.

"A steady stream of ways to make money. To create a cultural scenic spot like the 10th district, the daily viewing ticket is 10 stars per person, which is 90% less than the price charged by the 10th district. "He compared a number of ten.

When he heard the old merchant in front of him, his ears were protruding, and he squinted and did not move. Listening to the back again, it seems... Feasible?

His mind slowly turned.

There is a man-made bionic botanical garden in District 10, which this old merchant has heard of. And the ticket price in that area starts at 100 stars, which does not include the price of the water and nutrient solution sold inside, and the clothes of the botanical garden.

These are all to be calculated separately, seven seven eight eight calculations, enter the botanical garden that has to be at least two hundred star coins to start.

That's where the old merchant doesn't dare to think about it.

At this high price, I heard that the botanical garden is still full of customers, and the tickets have to be applauded.

Almost immediately, he figured out some kind of key to it, and his eyes flashed under the blazing light of some kind of star coin.

It's getting hotter and hotter.

He immediately praised: "Your piece of land is much more powerful than that botanical garden, and as soon as the price drops, this person will come without rubbing, and it will definitely not be less than that of the botanical garden."

However, when it comes to this, there is another problem.

Where to find the source of people?

He is not the tenth district, they are the eighteenth district, even the meal is the entire interstellar poverty area where the last meal is not the next.

Let these people take money to spend ten star coins to see the cultural scenic spots, isn't that in vain.

Nobody watched.

When the old merchant thought of this problem, his eyes were still shining.

Mo returned to the shore and threw another bait at the right time: "I have the source of people." He raised his eyebrows, confident.

"Where did it come from?" The old merchant was really surprised, and the blazing light could be said to be a great grandity.

You can't dig into the ground and the flow of people popping out of the cracks in the stones.

"Actually, I became an anchor on the Internet a year ago, and now I am doing well, with millions of regular fans. A wave of propaganda, it should be fine. He said.

Millions!

Live broadcast! Okay guys, when did all this happen.

Big anchor ah still.

The possibility that he never thought of made the old merchant open his mouth wide, and he was surprised that he could almost stuff a duck egg. He looked around at him in amazement, and finally landed on Mo Hui'an's handsome face, which gradually became meaningful.

The good boy did big things silently, and thought he was a fool, this stupid is him!

So many things in a year, what a patience!

But then there really is no problem with the customer's problems.

Mo returned to the shore and looked at his rippling expression and knew that the old merchant thought too much, but he did not explain out loud.

Mo Huian'an also concealed his intention to plant the green plants in the soil, because he didn't know if he could succeed, and maybe none of the green plants that he had worked so hard to raise would survive.

The old merchant only thought that it was now in the potted plant, arranged into an ornamental green forest.

It is a risk-free and stable project.

If the old businessman knew his ideal plan, he would not be so determined to join the gang and make trouble.

There are millions of people in the live broadcast room?

Mo Hui Shore also made this up, and his current number of fans is actually 100,000.

But to the old businessman.

The old merchant now fully believes in him and has become a loyal supporter of this plan.

Mo Hui'an couldn't help but narrow his eyes, which was his expression when he was quite happy.

The old merchant is energetic.

One million fans watch ten star coins per person, that is ten million star coins. And in that forest, he stayed one day and promised to stay the next day.

Most of them should stay for two days.

Hide opportunities in the right way.

That is to say, one person can earn twenty star coins.

That is, you can receive 20 million star coins just by watching empty-handed money without selling trees, and it is a steady stream of money in the future.

And the tree does not have to be sold, it is still its own. The tree and the money are all their own.

......

And Mo Hui'an said that his current development on the live broadcast platform is like Zhongtian, it is still in the early days, there are so many fans in one year, two million in those two years, and more than five million in three years.

Once again into the platform on that district ten, 10 million fans.